Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Emmet

This is a 'A Series of Unfortunate Events' story i made up, i hope you all like it.

Chapter 4 - Emmet

Chapter 4 - Emmet
In the morning the children woke up, went to the window and saw there was a car parked.
They guessed it was Mr. Richards' car.
They went down to the kitchen, there they heard talking.
In he kitchen they saw Mr. Smith Mr. Richards and an other man.
the man was short, had very wierd black hair, and he looked scary.

Mr. Smith: 'Ah, children! This is emmet, he is Mr. Richards asistent.'

Mr. Smith looked very happy, which he never was.

Mr. Richards: 'Children, how nice to see you again.' His eyes shining bright. 'Emmet would you say something to the children?'

Emmet: 'Hi, i'd like 2 tel u lot how me and me boss met, but that's a long stor, i'm very hapy me and me bos ar staying here.'

The man talked so wrong, the children saw in there head Aunt Josephine telling the man how wrong he was with grammar.

Violet: 'Ehr, hi, emmet, nice to meat you. I'm Violet. this is my brothe, Klaus. and this is my sister ,Sunny.'

Emmet: 'Yor sis is rily smal, dos she have problems growing?'

Klaus (looking at sunny): 'No, not at all. She's still a baby.'

The man was very white. He looked like one of the white faced women to violet. To klaus he looked like a japanese geisha. And to sunny he looked like the pretty panny Aunt Josephine gave Violet.
The children were so unfortunate, they wished their parents were still alive. But things like death can't be fixed.

Meanwhile, the men were talking in the livingroom.
They were talking about work, and all kind of thing that men talk about.

Mr. Richards: '... It's good i'm in town, i'm looking for a jod.'

Mr. Smith: 'What kind of job?'

Mr. Richards: 'Advertising, i'm good at advertising.'

Mr. Smith: 'Ah, edvertising, that's a good job. Do you have a resemey?'

Mr. Richards: 'Yes, i do, you want to see it?'

He took out of his sootcase a paper. He gave it to Mr. Smith.
Mr. Smith looked at it. after a while he said:

Mr. Smith: 'It's great! I really feal like i know you better now! Even on a resemey you sound like a good writer! You should write a book.'

Mr. Richards: 'I already have, it's caled 'look through the spyglass' it's about eyes, like what all the eye colours mean. And how a eye is bilt'

Mr. Smith: 'Were you an eye doctor ones?'

Mr. Richards: 'No, but my mother was, and that was only thing she talked about. She always said: "You can always see a persone in his eyes"'

Mr. Smith saw tears in Mr. Richards eyes.

Mr. Richards: 'Mey she rest in peas.'

He then did like nothing hapend.

Mr. Richards: 'And i saw how amazing i wrote. But it's hard to write a thick book as this one. So i said to my self: "Why don't i do advertising, i write, and it's not to hard."'

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Crystal666 on January 13, 2006, 9:52:49 PM

Crystal666 on
Crystal666Wow! It's cool so far! ^_*

Sorry I didn't read it sooner, homework got in the way.

Now, on to chapter 5! ^-^;