Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The book

This is a 'A Series of Unfortunate Events' story i made up, i hope you all like it.

Chapter 5 - The book

Chapter 5 - The book
'Okay, we have to do something to get out here!'

It was two week after they met Mr. Richards at the post office.
They still didn't know what he was up to. Mr. Richards was everywhere.
Mr. Richards also got a job of advertising.

Klaus: 'We'll find something, don't worry.'

Sunny: 'Vampter!' (wich meant: 'What do you mean "Don't worry"! it's count olaf we're talking about!)

Violet: 'It's wierd though, why wold he want to do advertising? It must be something to do with getting our money.'

Klaus: 'We don't have to think about that now. We have to think of what we are going to do.'

Violet: 'But if we can find out why he does advertising, we can know what he's doing.'

Klaus: 'I gues so. I'll go and see if I can find something that can help in the publick laibrary.'

* * *

Klaus was siting in the laibrary. It was very silent, so silent, it was ear spliting. But Klaus didn't care, he liked it that wey. His two didn't come with him. Because if Mr. Richards will know they weren't there, he'll call the polic to look for them, and three children are easyer to find then one.
He looked in the books of advertising. He had no idea why that would help, but you may never know.
He didn't find anything, and he wasn't serpraised.
Then he had a great idea, he went to look at books about eyes.
There he saw the books:

"The Human Eye: Structure and Function"
"The Eye Of The I"
"Magic Eye: A New Bag Of Tricks"
"Look Through The Spyglass"
"Magic Eye Gallery: A Showing Of 88 Images"

He looked ofer them again.
"The Human Eye: Structure and Function"
"The Eye Of The I"
"Magic Eye: A New Bag Of Tricks"
"Look Through The Spyglass"
"Magic Eye Gallery: A Showing Of 88 Images"
There was something wierd, he didn't know what it was.
Then he saw it, it was the book "Look Through The Spyglass". He saw the name before, in Mr. Smiths's house. It was a copy of the book that Mr. Richards wrote. But it didn't have any name of who wrote it.
Then he opened it.
It opened on a page and started reading.

He didn't know, but he was sleeping, but still reading the book, it was like the book made him sleep.
He dreamed about Mr. Richards, he took him and his sisters to a high tower. And then Emmet came and let them work very hard. And Mr. Smith was dead.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Crystal666 on January 13, 2006, 9:56:30 PM

Crystal666 on
Crystal666Wow.

This is the kind of cliffhanger that makes people want to read more. *-^