Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - The plan

This is a 'A Series of Unfortunate Events' story i made up, i hope you all like it.

Chapter 6 - The plan

Chapter 6 - The plan
Klaus opend his eyes. He was still in the labrary. It was very dark, but he felt he was still holding the book.
Why didn't anybody waik him? Why did they let him stay alone in the labrary? What if the door was closed, and he couldn't get out? What hapend to his sisters?
It didn't take long and he got all of his answers.

The light went on, the light was so big that he had to close his eyes for a minot. When he opend them again, there was somebody there. Not the labrarian, but someone els, but who?
He put the book behaind his back.

Then he saw there were more then one man. His eyes were still so tired that he didn't see very good.
Then he saw the shape of a very tall man, a short one, some body under the age of twenty, and a man holding a pilow. Or maybe it looked like a pilow. Klaus wasn't shour.

Voice: 'Why are you not at home orfen?'

It was the voice of Mr. Richards. Now klaus could see. He saw Emmet, Violet, and a white faced woman holding Sunny. But Violet and Sunny were tied up.

Klaus: 'What did you do to my sisters! Where is Mr. Smith! Why do you ceap coming in our lifes! Why did you kill our parents! And you all did it just for the stupid money! Why can't you answer any of MY questians? What did we ever do wrong that you kill everybody! Why don't you just get a life and stop ruening ours!'

Klaus was so mad, that if you were there, you'd think he'd explode!
But he cept on yeling.

'Why don't you just rub a bank! You can get money in so many ways, and you choes to torcher peoples lifes! And for what?! For nothing! I JUST THINK YOU ARE THE MOST DISGUSTING, MAD, UGLY, DUM, DIRTY, PETHATIC, POOR BEAST I'VE EVER SEEN!'

He went on and on.

'. . . . . AND I WISH . . . . . '

He stoped, then he fell to the floor. He vainted, or just over worked. Violet shreeked. Count Olaf was white, his eyes so shainy, that it looked like he was going to cry.
Emmet and the white faced woman picked him up. They saw the book, they gave it to Count Olaf, who started to look happy again. Then they tied him up like the other two, and left.

* * *

Klaus woke up again. He was in a small room, his sister next to him. They weren't tied up anymore.
So many bad things hapend to them, he couldn't even caun.
First thair parents died, then the wadding, then the reptiles, then the window, then the mill, then the academy, then the elevator, then the village, then the hospital, then the carnival, then the slope, then the Grotto, then the Peril, and now this!
Count Olaf is never going to leave the Baudelaire children alone.
and Mr. Poe will never trust them.

Violet: 'Did you find anything?'

She sounded frightened.

Klaus: 'No, I didn't. But the book about the eyes is really writin by Count Olaf.'

Violet: 'Mr. Smith is not dead but not alive. It's good you didn't read the book for long, it make the people that read it sleep. Mr. Smith found out that Mr. Richards really Count Olaf was, and Count Olaf forst him to read the book. And then he just after five words fell to the floor. But Because you read so many books, it didn't work so mutch with you. After you yelled at Count Olaf and fell, Count Olaf took the book and looked happy like he wun a plan, the plan was probebly to give you the book.'

Sunny: 'Afta' (wich meant: 'Good you love to read.')

Violet: 'Now is the time for our plan, not counts olafs'.'

Klaus: 'Okay, Violet, invent some thing that'll give light so mutch, it'll hurt the eyes.'

Violet: 'Why?'

Klaus: 'If they mess with our eyes, we'll mess with theirs.'

For the past ten hours they only worked, klaus didn't have much to do, so he looked at what his sisters were doing.
After te hours long, the plan was ready.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Padfoot_Lover on January 9, 2006, 2:42:10 AM

Padfoot_Lover on
Padfoot_LoverCool, I love this story!
can't wait for more. Also more of my CATCF Fanfic will probably be up soon.