Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - In the city

This is a 'A Series of Unfortunate Events' story i made up, i hope you all like it.

Chapter 7 - In the city

Chapter 7 - In the city
It was night, the children were still in the same little room. But their plan was ready.
Violet put the machine she made on the right place, Klaus held Sunny.
and then he started banging on the door.

'Open up! Violet is fealing very sick! You've bring her a doctor! She's Alergic to the to the food you gave us! Help! Pleas, help her!'

Then they heared footsteps.
Then the door opened and Emmet and the white faced woman were standing there.
Very fast, Violet put on her machine. It gave a big flash of light, and Emmet and the white faced woman closed their eyes. Then Violet, Klaus and Sunny got out of the room and ran as fast as they could.
and in five minuts, they were already gone.

* * *

They walked for several hours. It was already evening, so they disaided to go to some bar, because it was going to rain soon.
They found the bar fast. The went in side and saw it was a very nice place to be till the rain stops.
There was also music on, it was on the song "You're still the one"(by Shania Twein. and in case you ask, yes i just listend to that song).
They had some muney with them so they got some food and some drinks, and sat at a table.
It started raining, it raind all night, and they all fell asleep.

* * *

When they woke up, it was morning, and it finaly stoped raining.
They went out side. They saw a man seling news papers, and when they past him they saw on the front page:

" WANTED.

Three kids, one fourteen year old girl, one twelve year old boy, and one baby girl.
They are very simpel dressed. and the boy has glasess.
They ran from home last night at 8:15.

DO NOT TRUST THEM!

The one who finds them must bring them to: 5th hullyrode street.

Thank you, Mr. G. T. Smith."

Violet: 'Oh, no.'

Klaus: 'Now we know why Count Olaf wanted to work at advertising.'

Sunny: 'Wobeb.' (wich meant: 'We have to digaise our self.')

So the first thing they did is going one by one to the big mall.

Violet went to a salon to do her nails, and for some thing in her hair.
And they gave sonny also some make up. But to be shore, she put her in an open backpack.
Then she went to a an other shop to buy some weird closthing.

Klaus went to a childrens shop, to buy cheep sunglasess.

And then they all met at the moddle of the mall, and went to wach a movie. They went to see "Home Alone", just to get some more ideas for what to do to count olaf, but count olaf was smarter that the two bad guys in home alone.
They didn't hear anything from count olaf for the rest of the day.
In the evning they didn't know what to do, so they disaided to get on a train and leave.
They got tickets, got a seat, and waited till the train will start moving.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Crystal666 on January 15, 2006, 10:17:23 PM

Crystal666 on
Crystal666It's coming along REALLY well, stippie.

Have to go, sister is kicking me off MY laptop. Lol.

*Favs*