Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - We Are Going To Europe!

Me and my friends get to go to Hogwarts for Harry and the gang's third year, will we survive, or conquer the school, read to find out.

Chapter 1 - We Are Going To Europe!

Chapter 1 - We Are Going To Europe!


Uma: Hey peeps. I'm back!

Bob: NOOOOO!!!

Amu: why am I here?

Bill: Who's she?

Uma: My evil twin, who locks me in a closet.

Amu: Good times, good times

Bob+Bill: o.O? okayyyy

Uma: This story is a random idea that came to my mind when I saw the third Harry Potter movie, which was the day after I saw the Fourth. ^^

Bob+Bill: How does that work?

Uma : I read the books

Bob+Bill: ohhhhh

Amu: Baka muses

Uma: Be nice

Amu: never

Uma: ~pushes button to star the fic~ IT LIVESSSSSS MWHAHAHAHA!!



`thinking' “speaking” `mind talk' “letters” change of scene



Magic and the Hippogriffs

Chapter 1:

We Are Going To Europe!





It was a sunny day at the beach in So Cal. Everything was peaceful and normal. Josh and Ronny are playing the seagull game, Gigi is playing on her I-pod, and I am doing what I do best (A/N: No Gigi, it's not being stupid) which is… SWIMMING!!! Any water uma's favorite thing to do!



Oh, did I forget to mention, we are all demons. Yes, you read me right, demons. I am a 1300-year-old water uma youki, but I don't even look a day older than 13. I have sky blue hair that goes to the small of my back that I usually keep in a low ponytail. My eyes are a shade darker than ice blue, but lighter than my sky blue hair. My complexion is very fair, so if I didn't put on that sunscreen this morning, I would be bright red. Also, I have a sky blue tail, yes a tail. Thankfully, Gigi knows great clocking spells so no one will notice it. And right now, anyone who saw me, would consider me a `prep', which I am not. The outfit that I'm wearing would be considered `preppy' though. It is a royal blue halter-top bikini with a short skirt type thing bottoms.



My best friend in the world, Gigi, was a kage neko youki, and like me, 1300-year-old but looks only 13. She has two black neko ears perched on top of he head, and a black neko tail too. She has long black hair, which is kept in a loose ponytail. Her eyes, and I quote, ` look like bottomless pits' end quote. She ussally wears darker clothes because of her youki habits, but today I forced her into wearing a bright orange bathing suit styled like mine, and boy, if I wasn't her best friend, she would so kill me.



Josh, my annoying little brother, well, adopted brother, we were both adopted into the same ningen family nine years ago, is a lightening apparition. He has blonde hair that he keeps spiked and his eyes are `shocking' yellow. He is only 1100-years-old but looks 11. (A/N: people, if you haven't figured out the demon to human aging ratio yet, you are a hopeless case, I'm just going to write the demon age now, `cause I'm getting lazy) Also, he has a fascination for sharp pointy objects. Right now he's just wearing a red/orange flamed type patterned swim trunks.



Ronny is the same age as Josh, and is a pyro dragon youki. He has flaming red hair, along with roasting red eyes (A/N: Amu: burn baby BURN!!!). Also, he has pale red horns, red wings and a red dragon tail, he too has the clocking spell on him. And to top it off, he and Josh knew each other in Makai, and have a really weird connection, they can finish each other's sentences and things like that. Also, he and Josh team up together to pull pranks on ningens, and sometime, Gigi and I, but we always get `em back.



Now that you now all of us, let's get back to what is happening.



“Gigi, come swim with me,” I shouted, “the water's great!”



Gigi just looked up from her manga, looked at the water, looked at me and said, “Never!”. Since Gigi is a kage neko, her powers are weaker in the water, just like how my powers are weaker in shadows. Also, neko means cat, so that doesn't help at all.



“WUSS!!!” I called out in my all to famous reply. You see, whenever my friends don't do what I want them to do, I call them a wuss, wussy, sissy ect…



“Don't care.” replied Gigi.



`Time to pump it up' I thought. `I can hear you Lacy.' mind-spoke Gigi `WUUUSSSSSSSS' I thought back to her. `Do you want me to hurt you?' asked Gigi. `No, wuss' I thought in return. `What did you say' Gigi threatened `Nothing, I said nothing your awesome Gigi-ness I replied. Go- Gigi was cut off before she could finish whatever she wanted to say, because she was interrupted by Ronny.



“Wow, look, it's an owl.” yelled Ronny, stating the obvious.



“Hey, Ronny, aren't we old enough to go to school now?” asked Josh. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that along with being demons, we are all witches/wizards. So far, Gigi and I both graduated the second year at Magic Institute of California, or MIC for short, Ronny and Josh however will be starting this year.



“Gigi, don't they send seagulls with the letters though?” I asked Gigi



“Yeah, they only send owls to students who go to school in Europe. That's what it says in Hogwarts: A History” replied Gigi. By this time, I was out of the water, and standing with everybody else.



“We're going to” Josh started. “Europe? I don't want to go to Europe, they drink” Ronny finished then started. ”tea, and it's “ Josh said right after Ronny. “GROSS!!” the both said together. (A/N: Confusing, ne? Well welcome to my world.)



“ Let's just see what it says first.” Gigi told the boys. When the owl got closer, we noticed that it only had one letter with it. I raised my arm to act as a perch, while Gigi untied the letter.



“Alright, I want to read to letter,” Josh said when we got the letter off of the owl's leg.

“Dear Ms Gigi Knight, Ms Lacy Williams, Mr. Ronny Knight, and Mr. Josh Williams,

I am proud in to inform you that you have been accepted into Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. The beginning of term starts on September 1, the train to the school shall leave the station at 9:00 sharp, from Kings Cross Station platform 9 ¾.You are expected at Diagon Alley two days before hand to gather your materials. A student shall be waiting for you to show you to the necessary shops. To get to Diagon Alley, just use the Floo network.

See you at the start of term,

Professor Minerva McGongonall

Deputy Headmistress”



“Hey, were is our list of supplies? It doesn't even tell us what we need?” Ronny stated after josh finished reading the letter.



“They probably gave our supply lists to whoever I showing us around, since we live on the other side of the earth, and that owl looked wiped from just that letter.” Gigi answered.



“So should we tell our parents?” Josh asked



“Yeah, but I bet that our mom's are going to flip.” I responded.







Knight's Residence 9:00PM



“WHAT!!!!” our parents yelled in unison after we showed them the letter.



“We are going to Hogwarts School For Witchcraft and Wizardry.” Gigi and I said calmly to our over-reacting parents. They were like this two years ago when Gigi and I got our first letter.



“You are NOT going to a school half-way around the world. You guys just got back from your second year just a couple days ago!” yelled Mrs. Williams, a.k.a. my mom.



“You mean months, mother.” I corrected.



“You are still not going!” She replied.



“That goes the same for you two, who knows what will happen there, I heard form the school board that there is a murder on the loose.” Said Mrs. Knight to Gigi and Ronny.



“Think of it this way, you send us to Europe, you guys have house to yourself, and you can relieve the boyfriend girlfriend experience.” Gigi explained to our doubtful parents.



“And we can always come back for the winter holidays.” Ronny and Josh said.



“Well, okay, you can go, just make sure that you come home for the holidays.” said all of our parents.



“YES!!! WE ARE GOING TO EUROPE!!!” screamed all of us kids.



“Since the letter says that they all have to go tomorrow, why don't they all send the night over at our house?” Said my mom.



“Okay” agreed Mr. Knight.



“Yes SLEEPOVER!!! … whoa, tomorrow, we are leaving… tomorrow?” Gigi cried hyperly.



“Yes, two days before hand is tomorrow.” Answered my dad, “ You better pack up your trunk.”



“ Yes, I am so glad that I kept it packed up after the last year.” Gigi and I exclaimed.



Williams Residence 9:00 AM



“You have everything you need children” asked my mom. It's morning now and time for us to leave, unfortunately, mother made us go to bed early, so it wasn't that much of a sleepover.



“Yes.” We chorused. Gigi and I were both calm, but Ronny and Josh could explode from excitement.



“Alright, I'll be in the other room now, goodbye.” My mom then left the room. Early, we told her that if she was in the same room as us when we used the floo powder, that she we have her insides on the outside. Yes, we know that that is very mean, but would she even let us go into a fireplace to get teleported to Diagon Alley, no way, she would so flip out on us.



“Alright, whose first?” Gigi asked. We all looked at each other. Ronny was taking a deep breath, I wonder why



“Onetwothreenotit!!” he shouted. Great, using that trick against us now.

“Notit!” Josh and Gigi shouted back. Looks like I'm going first.



“Man, you guys are wusses,” I muttered. I then threw a pinch of floo powder into the fireplace, stepped in, closed my eyes so I won't get any powder in them, and shouted, “DIAGON ALLEY!!” The experience with floo powder is just so weird, that you can't even describe it.



When I opened my eyes, I saw that I was in a tavern on some sorts. Barely anyone was in there, just a few people with flaming red hair, and a boy with messy black hair. I stepped up to them to ask them if this was Diagon Alley, but before I could even take a step, I heard a loud scream from behind me.



“WHEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! OMG that was soooooooo much fun, can we do it any, please, please, please, huh, can we can we can we?” cried Josh. Great, just great, now people are starting to stare.



“Errrrr… is this Diagon Alley?” I asked, gaining a nod from the boy with black hair.



“ OMG!!! Lacy, we are NEVER doing that again!!” screamed Gigi, who had Ronny in her arms, screaming “Put me down Gigi!!” which earned us even more stares.



“ Umm… are you the transfer students from M.I.C.?” asked the red haired boy.



“ Yes we are. I am Gigi Knight, this is my brother Ronny, my best friend Lacy Williams, and her brother Josh. Words of advice, don't accept anything that Josh and Ronny offer you, they are the worlds best pranksters, Lacy is crazy, so don't listen to anything she says, and don't get on my bad side” introduced Gigi.



“Yes, well I am Ron Weasly, these are my older brothers Fred and George and my best friend Harry Potter.” Said the boy now dubbed Ron.



“And you are our guides, correct?” I asked.



“No, we just know because Percy made perfect.” Said, Fred, or George, I'm not really sure.



“ Then who is our guide?” asked Josh, getting a little impatient



“ I am your guide” said…



~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~



Okay, I need your advice for who should be our guide. The choices are: Draco, Hermione, or Neville. Now, you get to decide what our fate is, are you going to leave us with evil, smarty pants, or the strange calm toad loosing guy.

Ja Ne



~Uma =^-^=

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment