Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Shopping: Every Girl's best Friend

Me and my friends get to go to Hogwarts for Harry and the gang's third year, will we survive, or conquer the school, read to find out.

Chapter 2 - Shopping: Every Girl's best Friend

Chapter 2 - Shopping: Every Girl's best Friend


Uma: so how do you like it so far? It rocks you socks, right?

Amu: yeah, isn't this story soooo awesome?

Uma: Wow, you think it's good too.

Amu: Well duh, I know what you are planning to do to some of the Harry Potter characters.

Uma: I told you not to read what I am planning, but you really think that it's good?

Amu: yeah, but now you need to do the disclaimer.

Uma: I do not own Harry Potter or anything that you may recognize in this fan fiction, I am simply doing this to explore my creative abilities, and to prank unsuspecting HP character.

Amu: coughdracosnapecough.

Uma: You really got to get rid of that cough.

Amu: baka



`thinking' “speaking” `mind talk' “letters” change of scene



Chapter 2:

Shopping:

Every Girl's Best Friend



…a girl with bushy brown hair. She looked like she had a very bad perm job done to her hair, and in desperate need of a good straightening.



“And you are?” I asked.



“I am Hermione Granger. And you must be…ummmmmm,” Hermione started to stutter, while looking in her pockets for something, then after 10 seconds of searching she found what she was looking for, which was a piece of paper. “Kacy Nilliems, Josk Nilliems, Bommy Rmighi, and 6161 Rmighi.”



“Wha?!?!” Josk, Bommy, 6161 and I.. oops, I mean Josh, Ronny, Gigi, and I said. Man, I don't even want to know how our names even relate to what she said.



“Not to be rude, but you totally were miss informed about our names. That is Lacy Williams, Josh Williams, Ronny Knight, and I am Gigi Knight.” Cried a really pissed off Gigi. I am serious, she is pissed. There are flames in her eyes and everything.



“Sorry about that, the name got a little smudged in my pocket.” Replied Hermione, who now is scared of Miss Hissy-Who-Doesn't-Like-Being-Called-6161.



“That's okay, Gigi was just letting out some steam, but should really let it out later, or in private.” I whispered the last part so no one could heard “Don't tell me that you already forgot what happened last time you took out anger on someone who didn't mean what they said.”



“Has this happened before?” Asked Ron,. Who apparently has very good hearing since he actually heard what I said.



“Yup, almost all my teachers have called me 6161 because they got the roaster smudged.” Replied Gigi, who is starting to calm down a little bit.



“Well ummmmmm… why don't we all go and get our books now, boys with me and girls with Hermione.” Harry said.



“Hey Hermione, do you have our supply lists? We didn't get them with our letter.” Asked Ronny.



“Letter, don't you mean letters?” asked Ron curiously.



“Well we do” Josh started



“Live half way around” Ronny supplied, I think that Gigi and I will join in.



“The world, so” I said before Josh or Gigi could supply the next line.



“They only sent us 1” Josh said, starting the cycle all over again.



“letter to”



“save the owl's”



“time and energy.” And now we each receive strange looks from everybody.



“How did you do that?” asked Harry



“That was bloody scary” cried Ron.



(A/N: Amu: Scare the Ningens, scare the ningens, we love scaring them ! Uma: Give me back the keyboard!!)



“I don't know, well Hermione, do you or do you not have the list for us.” Ronny asked.



“Yeah, here they are” she handed us each a supply list “ Should we stay together or spilt up?”



“Together/Spilt.” Harry and Ron said together, while Ronny, Josh, Gigi and myself said spilt



“Why don't we stay together, that way we will be safer.” Ron said, afraid that something might happen.



“Okay, where do you guys need to go first?” asked Hermione.



“Well, first off, we need to transfer our American money into Wizarding money.” Said Josh



“Okay, onto Gringotts!” shouted Ron.



One Hour and Many Galleons Later



“This is our last stop” Hermione exclaimed “Ollivanders, the best wand maker in the whole country. Josh, Ronny, this is where you'll get your very first wand, aren't you excited”



“No, should we” they replied



“What's a wand?” I asked stupidly.



“You don't know what a wand is!” screamed Harry, and Hermione.



“How did you do your school work then, you must have used a wand for that!” asked Ron



“Nope, we never even saw a wand before. We were always told that a wand is a weakness.” Gigi explained.



“Well then you should get your wands then.” Harry said.



“Josh and Ronny can get theirs, but we'll stay wand-less, besides, it's easier on us.” I answered. “You see in Defense Against Restricted Arts, or D.A.R.E. for short, we were taught that the most weakest part of a Wizard was the wand, so to overcome that weakness we were taught with no wands. The spells may take a little longer to learn, but we will be stronger in a duel.”



“Okayyy” they answered. After that, we stepped inside, and an old guy was sitting behind a counter, holding a stick.



“Hello Mr. Ollivander, we need to get two wands for our friends here.” Said Ron.



“Oh, okay, but I don't want you breaking any more wands.” He said, giving Harry, Ron and Hermione a stern look.



“Oh, Sir, the wands are for our younger brothers, the are starting their first years at Hogwarts.” Gigi explained



“Oh, well then, that changes everything. Can you please step forward and stick your wand arm out please.” Mr. Ollivander commanded.



Josh and Ronny both stepped forward and stuck out their right arms. The charmed tape measurer started taking measurements and after about five minutes of this, Mr. Ollivander went into the back, and pulled out two boxes. “Now hopefully these will due, I've never had kids with your certain measurements before. Here,” he handed Ronny a box, “ that 11 inches, ebony with a dragon-heart-string core. And this one,” he then handed Ronny a box, “ is 12 inches, maple also with a dragon-heart-string core, now just wave them. Go on.”



Josh and Ronny both waved their wands around, and surprisingly, nothing broke.



“Well that's very surprising, it usually takes about three vases each till I find a good pair.” Said Mr. Ollivander humorously.



“Thank you.” Said Josh and Ronny, each handing him a bag of galleon. With that, we stepped out side, finished with all of our shopping, much to the guys relief.



“What did he mean by three vases later?” asked Gigi and I.



“Well, when kids wave their wands, something usually breaks, namely a vase. When nothing breaks, then you know that you have found your wand.” Explained Hermione.



“Ohhhhh…. I get it.” We said.



“Let's get make to the Leaky Cauldron, we need to rest up for school.” Commanded Hermione.



“But we leave in two days.” Complained Josh and Ronny



“Well, tomorrow, we need to catch you guys up on the traditions in Hogwarts. That way you won't stand out.”



“But what if we want to stand out?” I asked mischievously.



“Well, then… good for you.” Answered Hermione, almost unable to think of anything to say back.



“Nice one `Mione.” Said Harry jokingly.



“Oh shut up Harry” she snapped.



`I think someone like someone, Gigi' I mind thought to Gigi.



`Yeah, want to play matchmaker with them.' She thought back.



`Why, of course, and if we get them to kiss, we are never going to let them forget it.' I finished, and cut off our mind link/chat.



So how was it, did ya love it, hate it, want it to burn in h*ll, well I want to know.

Review all of yous, or I'll sic my muffins on ya :~P



~Uma =^-^=

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment