Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Dementors make The Sadness Come

Me and my friends get to go to Hogwarts for Harry and the gang's third year, will we survive, or conquer the school, read to find out.

Chapter 3 - Dementors make The Sadness Come

Chapter 3 - Dementors make The Sadness Come


Uma: Okay, now this is weird, I am actually bored on Christmas. I am almost never bored on Christmas!

Amu: Here she goes again, every five minutes on the dot, she says, `I'm bored' even when a party is going on. Jeez how bored can you get!

Uma: I can get very bored, very easily, so now, I must either write or do homework, I think I'll go with write.

Amu: just start the chapter

Uma: only if you get someone to do the disclaimer.

Amu: FRED GEORGE!!! GET IN HERE!!!!

F&G: what?

Do the disclaimer, Miss I'm-Bored-So-I'm-Going-To-Torture-Us-All-With-My-Lousy-Writing doesn't want to do the disclaimer, so it is now up to you to do it.

F&G: Okay, Sugar High Water Uma does not own anyone/thing that you may recognize, it either belongs to J.K. Rowling or somebody else who she doesn't know the name to, or forgot.



`thinking' “speaking” `mind talk' “letters” change of scene



Chapter 3:

Dementors:

Make The Sadness Come





Finally, we have left The Leaky Calderon, and are now in Kings Cross Station. Yesterday was very boring, so far I have read at least ¼ of my Monster of Monster Books, it might even make a good pet, but Harry and Ron highly doubt that. Also, Hermione told us everything that there is to know about Hogwarts, including their past adventures. She also told who to avoid at all costs and the qualities for each house. The boys got bored about our, as they call it, `girl talk' so they decided to walk around and talk about quidditch.





Now we are in front of the barrier that separates our platform from all the muggles/ningens platforms.



“You are positive that the only way to get on the platform is to run through this wall.” asked Josh. He had a problem with running through walls, because I told him that if he wanted to come and see me, he had to run through a wall in the house at 11'o clock pm. He's never been the same since.



“Yes, it's the only way.” Said Hermione for the fifth time today.



“Josh, if your scared, you can put all your junk on my cart, and sit on of the trunks, and I'll push you.” I offered, boy was I feeling nice today.



“Thank you!!” he said gratefully.



“Gigi?” asked Ronny hopefully, she just stared, which means no, “ Lacy?”



“Sure, might as well take all the bakas if I'm going to take one.” I chuckled, while Ronny and Josh were high fiving each other.



“What does baka mean?” asked a confused Harry.



“Baka means idiot, stupid, or-“ I cut Gigi off before she could say something very rude



“JACK DONKEY!!!!!!” I screamed, earning weird stares, better fix that. “Jack Donkey, it's the new sensation that's sweeping the nation, A boy named Jack, meets a talking donkey, it's a sitcom about their life together, tune in at 5 on Saturdays to ABC Family, or HBO.”



People then just nodded, and kids said to their parents, I want to see that and stuff like that.



“ Dearie, if that's what Baka means, then please don't say it, well at least not around the young ones” said Mrs. Weasly, oh way, did I forget to mention that Ron's parents are here watching us go of to Hogwarts. “ Now, all of you, go through the wall and hurry, the barriers going to close soon.”



“Okay, me first” I said, since I had three full loads to carry. I took a deep breath, then ran forward as fast I can, I felt like I was going through water, but not getting wet. It was an amazing feeling, and the train wasn't that bad either. I pushed our cart up to the luggage guy, then boarded the train with Josh and Ronny following closely behind. When Gigi finally caught up to us, we found a completely empty carriage, so we took it, but unfortunately, there was not room for Harry, Ron, or Hermione, but it was better that way.



“Now what should we do?” Josh asked to all of us.



“It's either truth or dare, poker, reading, or planning a prank to pull on the school.” Ronny answered



“I chose pranks” said Gigi, eager for a good prank, since it's been like a week since we last pulled a prank.



“Me two” I chimed in



“You bet” Josh cried.



Okay, here the plan.” We all leaned into the center of the carriage till all our heads were touching, we stayed that way for a few hours. Suddenly, the train stopped, everything got cold, it felt like… well I can't describe it, but it seemed like everything was in black and white. Like I wouldn't laugh, I couldn't even talk, I never talked when I am sad, or upset, it seems like whatever is going on with me is also going on with the others.



Then I see it. A black hooded creature, it seemed like it sucked out your very soul, your happiness. Then I heard it, the crackling of a fire, I saw smoke in the air, I heard people yelling out names that seem so familiar, yet so distance. The last thing a heard was the door opening, and someone shouting ,



“Expecto Patronum!!”



When I finally woke up, I saw that I was laying down on half of the bench. Lying on the bench next to me was Josh, who was still out cold. Ronny and Gigi are on the bench across from us, stirring slightly. Kneeling before them was a man with light brown trying to walk them up.



“That won't work you know.” I said to man “ the only way to wake them up is to dump a pail of water on them, or make them float, well only Gigi will wake up by floatin, you have to poke Ronny to get him up.”



“Oh, thank you for telling me that. Here eat this.” The man handed me a piece of chocolate. “ It'll make you feel better.”



“Thank you. I'm just wondering, but how long have I been out for?” I asked the man, “and also, if you mind me saying, who you are?”



“I'm sorry, I forgot to introduce myself, I am Remus Lupin, the new defense against the dark arts teacher. And you have been out for only 1 hour. That a record for waking up after a dementor attack. I'll be right back, I need to check out everyone else, you stay right here, and when your friends wake up, give them chocolate.” After he said that, he left. And when he said chocolate, Gigi sat up with a start and yelled,



“NOOOO LACY WILL BECOME CRAZY IF YOU GIVE HER CHOCOLATE!!”



“Chocolate? Where, I want some.” Cried both of the boys,



“Great, now I have to give you guys chocolate.” I replied.



“Why do you have to give us chocolate?” asked Gigi, not wanting anyone to get hyper.



“Professor Lupin said to give you chocolate when you wake up, cause it is suppose to make you feel better or something.” I answered.



“Oh, okay, give me some!” replied Josh



“Me too!” yelled Ronny.



“I'll take some also.” Gigi murmured



After we ate about 1/6 lbs of chocolate each, the door opened, and entered Professor Lupin. He looked VERY surprised to see us all up and talking.



“What?” asked Gigi irritably, since Professor Lupin was staring at us for like 10 seconds.



“Well I'm just surprised that you are all up and about just after a dementor attack. The only other person who was out will be out for about another hour at the least, and never have any students recovered from a dementor attack so fast, especially since you were exposed to the dementor for such along time. If you don't mine me asking, what where you thinking about when this happened.” Asked Professor Lupin.



It looked like no one was going to speak up, so I got up the courage to say what I was thinking about.



“Well, sir, you weren't really thinking about anything, just reliving your most terrifying experience. For me, it was when my village burned down, nothing will make me forget that day.” I murmured, when thinking about something sad, I get all quiet, and will barely talk above a whisper.



“The day I was…” Ronny started, but faltered, he looked at us, and we shook our heads in a no form of speaking.



We each know about each other's past, and are probably the only one in the world who are demons. We agreed a long time ago, when we first met after being transported to the human world, that we will never tell anyone what we are. We've kept that secret, and what Ronny was going to say, was about when he was sentenced to kill Josh, because their villages rivaled each other, so they had to destroy one another.



“The night that I thought that my best friend was dead.” Josh said right below a whisper.



Josh was lied to by the council in his village. The council told him that Ronny was caught, and was dead because Josh was a friend to him. After that, they thought that Josh was a traitor, so he was sentenced to death. Ronny ended up saving his butt.



“I can't even say.” Gigi cried.



I mean it, she was crying. She thought one night when we were all out to get firewood, that soldiers have came and taken us away. When we somehow gotten to human world, we were separated, we didn't eat, and we all had terrible nightmares about what happened in our past. But somehow, we each ended up in the same orphanage, and after five months in there we were adopted out on the same day. To this day, we still might get nightmares, and just mind check for each other, before we are able to sleep again.



“Well, you should change into your robes now, and after that, lie down and rest. When we get to Hogwarts, you four are going straight to Madame Pomfrey, so she can check you all out.” Commanded Professor Lupin. “And eat some more chocolate, the more you eat, the faster you'll heal.”



“Yes Professor.” We said, then grabbed a bit more of chocolate to eat.







So, how did you guys like it, a little boring, a little dark, well I want to know. And I want everyone to know that this chapter is dedicated to: from fanfiction.net- Anthony W. Mori and from mediaminer.org- Wolf. Congrats on being my first reviewers on those sites. Hope more people will review too, ~hint,hint~ Well, Ja Ne!



~Uma =^-^=

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment