Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Oh My Gawd!! IT"S EATING MY HEAD!!

Me and my friends get to go to Hogwarts for Harry and the gang's third year, will we survive, or conquer the school, read to find out.

Chapter 4 - Oh My Gawd!! IT"S EATING MY HEAD!!

Chapter 4 - Oh My Gawd!! IT"S EATING MY HEAD!!


Uma: Wow, that last chapter scared me a little bit. And I'm the authoress.

Amu: hat's what happens when you write at night.

Bill: Why did you have to give them the chocolate!

Bob: Do you know how crazy and hyper they were after that chapter?!?!

Amu: That's why I left immediately after I had to get Fred and George to do the disclaimer.

Uma: Bob, you need to do the disclaimer now.

Bob: Fine, Sugar High Water Uma does not own anything/one that you may recognize.

Uma: Thanks, now START THE CHAPTER!!!



`thinking' “speaking” `mind talk/hat talk' “letters” singing `mind/out-loud talk'



Chapter 4:

Oh My Gawd!

IT'S EATING MY HEAD!!



When we finally arrived at Hogwarts, Madame Pomfrey immediately came up to us and took us to the Hospital wing, along with Harry.



“You guys passed out too?” Harry asked



“Yuppers, and that chocolate was good, it made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside” I replied, a little bit on the perky side. It was then that I noticed that he seemed a bit paler than



When we got to the hospital room, Madame Pomfrey pointed to the beds, so we each sat down on one. “Alright, now who was out the longest?” Madame Pomfrey asked, looking at Josh and Ronny since they were the youngest.



“Well, I was out for about an hour, as Professor Lupin says, then right after he left to go check on everyone else, Gigi woke up screaming, and I quote, `DON”T GIVE LACY CHOCOLATE, SHE”LL GO CRAZY!!” then our brothers Josh and Ronny woke up, and we ate about a total of ¼ lbs of chocolate by the time the train arrived at Hogsmeade.” I answered.



“I was out for about 2 hours, that's what Professor Lupin said, but I didn't really eat any chocolate, my stomach was a little upset.” Murmured Harry.



“Well, you four look fine to me, you ate just the right amount of chocolate to recover, so you should head down to the great hall for the feast, but Harry, you need to stay over night.” Responded Madame Pomfrey.



“Madame Pomfrey, we don't know the way to the great hall, this is our first year here.” Said Gigi meekly.



“What, you girls look like third years, and you boys look like you might be in second.” Said a confused Madame Pomfrey.



“Well, Josh and I are in our first year, Gigi and Lacy are in third year, but we transferred here from MIC.” Answered Ronny



“We haven't even been sorted yet.” Said Gigi.



“Oh, I'll see if I can get someone to take you to the great hall.” Replied Madame Pomfrey.



“I can take them, I am feeling better already.” Said Harry eagerly.



“Sure, there is no way I could get someone to take them there anyway, but tomorrow, you all are coming back in to get one last check up.” said Madame Pomfrey reluctantly.



Harry immediately jumped out of the bed and grabbed our hands running out of the room. After about five minutes of running, we stopped were a bunch of kids were waiting outside a big door.



“Alright, this is the Great Hall. I need to go inside and sit with my house, when you see Professor McGonagall, ask her what you need to do.” Said a winded Harry. He then went quietly into the Great Hall, when the door shut, tons of the first years surrounded us and asked us questions.



“How do you know the Harry Potter.” Asked a girl to my left.



“Shouldn't you be inside with the rest of your year?” said a boy to Gigi's right.



“Quiet, quiet everyone.” Shouted a voice from the door. “ first years, please make a single line and follow me into the Great Hall, where you will be sorted.”



The students then made haste to get into a line. Gigi started walking to the back of the line so we followed her lead. We were just about to pass through the doors, when Professor McGonagall stopped us.



“You four will be staying out here until I come back to get you.” She commanded.



By the time that she closed the doors, I noticed that faint neko ears were starting to appear on Gigi's head, and red wings were coming out of Ronny's back.



“Gigi, the cloaking spell is wearing off, I can see your ears and Ronny's wings. You better re-new the spell.” I warned.



“Great, alright, everyone close your eyes and give me your hands.” She commanded. We all gave her our hands, but didn't close our eyes. “ I said close you eyes.” We finally closed our eyes. Instead of seeing colors and patterns like we normally would when we close our eyes, we saw blackness, utter blackness. This blackness was Gigi's shadow powers at work. It usually takes about ten minutes for the cloaking spell to become complete, so when Gigi finished, Professor McGonagall came back out.



“Follow me now.” Commanded Professor McGonagall. When we stepped inside, everyone went quiet, then started whispering to each other. It was very creepy, I had half a mind to go smack them all upside the head, and it looked like Gigi wanted to also. When we got to the front of the hall, an old man with a very long white beard and half moon glasses stepped forward, and signaled to the students for silence.



“Students of Hogwarts, I am proud to say that this year we have students from the Magic Institute of California joining us. Please welcome, Gigi Knight, Ronny Knight, Josh Williams, and Lacy Williams” said the dude with the glasses and beard, who I am guessing is Professor Dumbledore.



When he said our names, Gigi did a peace sign, Ronny waited till Professor Dumbledore said Josh's name, then did the can-can, I just looked like this at them O.o and started to inch away slowly, then when I heard my name, I smiled pretty, winked my eye at some guys, then went immediately back to inching away slowly at the can-can pair.



Professor Dumbledore then sat back down, while Professor McGonagall got a new scroll, a stool, and a raggy old hat from out of nowhere. She then un-scrolled the scroll.



“Lacy Williams” she called, I just stared. She then motioned to the chair, I am still staring. “Please come up and sit on the stool so I can sort you into your house”



“Oh, okay.” I replied, finally getting what she meant.



I then sat down on the stool, and Professor McGonagall placed the hat on my head.



`A very powerful mind I see.' Said a voice inside my head.



“AHHHHH OH MY GAWD IT'S TALKING!!!” I screamed, I then tried to get it off, but it was stuck.



`I need to sort you first, and I can't sort you when you're trying to pull me off.' Said the hat.



“GIGI THIS IS NOT FUNNY!!! IT IS ALSO NOT A GOOD WAY FOR GETTING BACK AT ME FOR THE SHAMPOO INSIDENT!!” I yelled, while running around trying to get the hat off.



“So it was you that put the bleach in my shampoo.” Cried Gigi.



“No, I put the pink dye in the conditioner.” I replied, “ NOW GET THIS THING OFF ME!! IT”S EATING MY BRAIN!!!!!!”



`I am not eating your brain.' Said the hat.



`You aren't' I replied



`I am just trying to see what house to put you in, and from what I heard, you are a prankster, so you should go into GRYFFINDOR!!' the hat said, but screamed out the last word.



I felt the hat getting lifted off of my head, and saw the relieved looks from three of the long tables, but most of the gryffindor table was looking at me strangely, except for about six people. I decided to go sit down over where those six were clapping, by the time I sat down, Josh was being called up. Almost immediately, the hat said.



“GRYFFINDOR!!” Now it was Ronny's turn, who had the same fate as Josh.



“GRYFFINDOR!!” Josh and Ronny then walked proudly down to where I was sitting.



When I looked up, I saw that Gigi was shaking a little bit. Kind of like she was cold, or scared. I knew what was really wrong though, she was the last one up there, and she probably couldn't see us, since where we were sitting was in the far back, and everyone around us was trying to talk to us, I could barely even see her. She must have been trying to mind scan for us, since she got into a trance like face.



“And finally, Gigi Knight.” Said Professor McGonagall.



Then the hat was placed on her head, and I could heard the beginning of the word, Slytherin coming from the hat.



`NOOOO YOU CAN”T PUT HER THERE!!!' I cried into Gigi's and the hat's mind.



`What, how can there be two voices in here?' asked the confused hat.



`We have a link.' Answered Gigi



`You can't put her in slytherin. She belongs in Gryffindor.' I repeated



`She has dark powers, slytherin is the dark house.' Said the hat knowingly.



`Just because I have dark powers, doesn't mean that I am a dark person.' Responded Gigi.



`It is Sl-`



I decided to take this into my on hands, I screamed as loud as I could, in my mind, and out loud, in my mind I replayed the most happiest moments that we have shared.



`Hey, Lacy, you are traumatizing the hat, shut up!' screamed Gigi



I immediately shut myself up, and looked around. Everyone, and I mean everyone was looking at me. I said the only think possible to get myself out of this mess.



“I didn't do it, it was the hat's fault.” I said in my defense.



`Alright, from what I saw from your friends memories, you belong in GRYFFINDOR!' yelled the hat. Like Josh and Ronny, Gigi walked proudly down to where we were sitting. When she sat down, Dumbledore stepped forward to the podium thingy, and again, everyone became silent.



“As you all must be aware by their search of the Hogwarts Express, we are playing host to the Dementors of Azkaban. They are stationed at every entrance to the grounds. While they are here, nobody is allowed to leave the school grounds without permission. They will not be fooled by tricks, disguises, not even an invisibility cloak. Dementors are not forgiving in nature, they will not understands excuses or pleading. You must give them no reason to harm you. I trust that the perfects and head boy and girl will keep the students out of the dementor's way. On a happier note, I am proud to introduce our new Defense Against The Dark Arts teacher, Professor Remus Lupin,”



The other students clapped unenthusiastically, but Harry, Ron and Hermione made up for that with their applause.



“Also, Professor Kettleburn decided to retire at the end of the last year to spend more time with his remaining limbs. Filling his place, is your very own Rebeus Hagrid, who will take the duties of Care of Magical Creatures' teacher, along with his gamekeeper duties. Now, let the feast begin.” Dumbledore sat down and turned to the other teachers for conversation.



“So, why did you scream?” asked Hermione



“Ummmm… I don't know, but it is all the hats fault.” I answered uncertainly.



“How can it be the hat's fault, you were already sorted.” Commented Harry.



“I, well, errr.”



“The hat was going to put me in slytherin, it said that I had dark powers, and belonged there, and that… well we shouldn't talk about that, instead, umm… when are the quidditch tryouts, I want to become a beater, or maybe a chaser.” Said Gigi.



“WE are the beater, thank you very much.” Commented Fred and George.



“ We'll see about that, so when are tryouts?” Gigi asked again.



“Not sure, you're going to have to ask Wood.” Answered Harry.



“Who's Wood?” questioned Ronny, Josh, Gigi and Myself.



“Wood is the captain of the quidditch team, and the keeper for Gryffindor team.” Responded Ron, “ Are you going to try out Lacy



“I think that I might go out for the chaser position” I replied, “ And by the looks of it, so will Josh and Ronny.”



“What, first years never make the house team.” said Ron, Fred, and George.



“Says you” Ronny and Josh replied.



“You forgot that I made the house team in my first year.” Commented Harry.



“What position do you play?” asked Gigi.



“I play seeker.” Harry said proudly.



“That's nice, but the only thing you have to do is find a snitch, beater is much harder, or a chaser.” Commented Gigi.



“Hey, it's hard.” Cried Harry.



“Yeah… right.” I responded.



“Sooo… what classes are you going to take?” asked Hermione, trying to change the conversation to something that she knows about.



“I am going to take Divination, Defense Against the Dark Arts, Potions, History of Magic, and Care Of Magical Creatures. Oh, and charms, and transfiguration.” Replied Gigi.



“Same.” Ron, Harry, and I said.



“The normal stuff,” started Ronny



“For first years.” Finished Josh.



“That's good, can you pass the pumpkin juice, please?” asked Hermione.



“Guys, I'm bored,” I said, “Let's sing a song!”



“NO!!!” yelled Gigi, Ronny, and Josh. They don't like it when I sing, I am a good singer, but I just sing at the most random times, and it really annoys them.



“Why don't you want her to sing?” asked Ron



“When Lacy sings, stuff dies, or she won't stop singing until I threaten her, or beat her to a pulp.” Answered Gigi.



“Come on, just one song, and I promise that I'll be quiet after that.” I promised



“~sigh~ Well just one-



“YES!!”



“but I get to pick it.”



“grrrr…. Oh okay.”



“You have to sing….ummmm oh, I know, Boulevard Of Broken Dreams. Yeah, that way we'll be able to sing along. Also, you are crazy so it fits the singer too.” Said Gigi.



“I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But it's home to me and I walk alone”


Gigi then decides to join me.


I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Where the city sleeps
and I'm the only one and I walk alone

I walk alone
I walk alone

I walk alone
I walk a...


Ronny and Josh both come in now, singing a little off key, but quickly get back in pitch.
My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
'Til then I walk alone

Ah-ah, Ah-ah, Ah-ah, Aaah-ah,
Ah-ah, Ah-ah, Ah-ah

I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line
Of the edge and where I walk alone

Read between the lines




I realize that I bad word is coming up, so I prepare to say and appropriate word instead. (A/N: You thought that I was going to have to raise my rating, well HAHA IN YOUR FACE!! :-p )
What's DONKEYED up and everything's alright
Check my vital signs
To know I'm still alive and I walk alone

I walk alone
I walk alone

I walk alone
I walk a...

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
'Til then I walk alone

Ah-ah, Ah-ah, Ah-ah, Aaah-ah
Ah-ah, Ah-ah

I walk alone
I walk a...

I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a...

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
'Til then I walk alone...”






“ WOW!” cried Ron Harry and Hermione.



“Did you write that?” asked Fred.



“No, this song is from Green Day, the most awesomest band in the WORLD!!” I replied.



“Lacy, now you can not sing any more. Ha Ha!” reminded Gigi.



“Meanie, just one more, please!!” I begged.



“There is not enough time, you can do it tomorrow Lacy, it's time to go to bed.” Said Hermione.



“Poohie, oh well, and if I sing in my sleep, well, it's not my fault.” I said. We then all got up from the table and started for the Gryffindor dormitories. After climbing a few sets of stairs, about 2 of them moved, Ron stepped up to the portrait, which just happened to be a very fat lady, he said the most familiar word ever.



“Kage Pryo Lightning Water,” Said Ron, the portrait swung open to revel a tunnel. “Now isn't that the most strange password you have ever heard. I wonder what it means.”



They might not have known what that means, but we did. It was our powers, someone knows who we are, someone who will most likely come after us for who we are. We climbed through the tunnel after Ron, Harry, and Hermione, after they went to their dormitories, we opened a mind link to discuss the password.



`From now on we can not trust anyone, unless they are truly clueless.' Josh warned.



`I'm going to search the minds of our teachers, and some of the students who look threatening.' Gigi responded.



`We should go everywhere in pairs, to stay out of harms way.' Ronny replied.



`We must trust our instincts, and keep a guard at all times, and Gigi, can you see if you can find strong mental blocks, we are pretty good at them ourselves, but we can't have our minds searched when we are sleeping.' I asked.



`Let's meet at sunrise by the Great Hall entrance, or in the common room with a mind link, we could be reading so it wouldn't look suspicious.' Replied Gigi.



`Great Hall would be better, agreed?' asked Josh



`Agreed.' Said Ronny and I.



After our little chat, we went to our rooms, for a good nights sleep, if you call waking up every two hours to do guard duty a good sleep.







Wow, this is probably the longest chapter I have written so far. Usually I write about 1500 words, but this chapter is almost 3000. And you start to see the plot. Suspense, don't you love it, a partial cliffy almost. I didn't even predict using that password, I was actually thinking of Fart-fit-to-ing, but I think that this one is better. So tell me if you like it. Oh and for people who might hate this story with all their guts, please feel free to flame, just keep it appropriate. Well `til next time.



~Uma =^-^=






Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment