Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Malfoy's A Big Boy And Porfessor Nut Case

Me and my friends get to go to Hogwarts for Harry and the gang's third year, will we survive, or conquer the school, read to find out.

Chapter 6 - Malfoy's A Big Boy And Porfessor Nut Case

Chapter 6 - Malfoy's A Big Boy And Porfessor Nut Case


Uma: Alright, let's see here… so far I've written five chapters, and this is the sixth now, and let's compare it to the amount of reviews, 5, now the amount of people who visited, from ff.net, 66 peoples, and from mm.org, 33. Do you know what that means? It means that you need to REVIEW!!! I enjoy writing this fan fiction, but if you don't start reviewing, then I could stop posting. Yes, it is very evil, but if I don't get at least 5 reviews by the end of this week, I will stop posting, and I am being very serious now. I will keep writing though, but not posting, that way I know what's going to happen, but you won't, so HAHA!! ~sticks out tongue~ nananananana

Amu: Are you done yet?

Uma: Yes, yes I am done.

Amu: good, now do the disclaimer.

Uma: OK!! I do own Harry Potter and all the wonderful items in this story!!

Amu: No you don't, they belong to J. K. Rowling, and other peoples whose names you do not know.

Uma: Sure, rub it in why don't you.

Amu: Ok, you don't own Harry Potter hahahahahaha.

Uma: ON WITH THE CHAPTER!!!!



“speaking `thinking' `mind link' change of scene



Chapter 6

Malfoy's A Big Boy

And

Professor Nut Case





Boring…



Oh so boring.



This was basically my morning. After Gigi and I killed the half hour, by… well sitting and staring at the wall, we started to wonder about our first class, which was Divination with Professor Trelawney. We never heard much about this class, but took it out of curiosity. Well, I was curious, Gigi just took this class because I forced her to. Also I told her that she would have an upper hand at this because she knows how to read minds, so she could probably scare the teacher by saying what she is going to say before she says it.



(A/N: Okay, some of you are probably are confused right no, so I'll clear it up. Gigi has incredible mind powers because of her shadow element, therefore, she can read minds, control people and what not. Unfortunately, Josh, Ronny, and I can only create mind links for conversation, we are unable to read mind or do anything that Gigi is able to do. All of our powers are mostly unique, which we are proud of.)




“Lacy, come on, stop staring at the wall and get up, or we will be late.” Gigi shouted after she checked he time and realized that we should be heading to class.




“Okay, jeez, just thinking.” I said in my defense.




“You forget baka, I would know if you were thinking. And let me tell you, you were not under any circumstances thinking, I doubt that your tiny brain can even process anything, such as getting up.” Gigi retorted.




“Oh hardy har har, now come on you anti-makeup neko, grab your bag.” I replied, picking up my bag and started Gigi picked up for the door. her bag then threw it into my direction, which basically means that it is my turn to carry the stuff.




“Hey, why do I have to carry everything?” I complained




“'Simple, you're the pack uma around here.” She replied.




“Well, tomorrow, you're carrying my stuff.” I said.




We walked out of the dorms, common room, and processed to the north tower. When we finished climbing the spiral staircase that lead to the classroom, we were the only ones there. And that there didn't seem to be a classroom anywhere in sight. Gigi sat down, staring upward at the ceiling. I sat down next to her to rest, because that was one big staircase.



“Okay, what's the big deal?” I asked, I looked around from where I was sitting.“ The classroom should be here.”



“ Baka, don't you see the trapdoor in the ceiling.” Gigi answered. I looked up, and there it was, a trapdoor.



“Well, I would never have expected that.” I replied



“That is why you are a baka, and I do the thinking.”



“Hey, I'm pretty smart, and that test was fixed.”



“Sure it was, Lacy.”



“Humph, I'm just going to stop talking now.” I said, ending the conversation.



“Thank gawd.” Cried a voice from down the stair case, a boy with pale blonde hair and two other, big boned idiot looking boys, stepped out from the stair case. “We could here you all the way at the bottom of the bloody staircase.”



“Well sooooorrrryy if I'm loooouuuudd.” I said way louder than I was talking earlier



Gigi then for no good reason started banging her head against the wall mumbling “ I am surrounded by baka ningens… kuso baka ningens.”



“Hey, I already told you Gigi that I am NOT a BAKA, my bro might, but not me.” I retorted, then whispered, “ Nor am I a ningen.”



“Watch who you're calling names you filthy mudblood.” The pale boy sneered.



“Mudblood, we happen to be of pure blood mister.” I replied, I then stood up, and it looks like I am taller then him by about 3-4 inches.



(A/N: I do not know how tall Malfoy is in the third movie, but from what I see, I would be taller then him. Also, Malfoy is referred to the pale boy because Gigi and I never knew his name then, but we will soon.)



“Yeah right, I heard about you from my father, that you came from a muggle family, and didn't even know what magic is.” The pale boy responded.



“Well, at least we are not weaklings, even my little brother can beat you without breaking a sweat.” I replied



“Why don't you prove it then.” He was really trying to produce a fight between us, but he would probably let his baboons do the fighting.



“Alright,” I said cockily, then noticed that there were quite a few students watching the little argument between us, “ But not now, there are two many students around.”



“Look, now she's chickening out.” He sneered



“Oh bugger off Malfoy.” Cried Ron's voice from down the stairway, then he and Harry appeared from the staircase walking over to us.



“Just because you might be in Slytherian doesn't give you the right to go and try to pick a fight with the new students.” Said Harry.



“Ron, Harry, I was very capable of handling this myself,” I said angrily.



“Oooo, look, Weasel and Potter are coming to her rescue, how cute.” Malfoy teased, Harry and Ron looked almost like they were going to hex him right there and then.



“Oooo look, it's an idiot trying to be cool, how cuuuttteeee.” Gigi said in the same tone as his.



I then walked over to him, and Gigi got up and went to go get something from her bag. When a got in front of him I pinched his check and ruffled his hair, while saying,



“Look everyone, he's a big boy now, does anyone have a camera, we need to send a picture to his mommy showing that he is all grown up.” I teased in a baby voice.



Everyone started laughing, including his baboons. Harry and Ron could barely even stand from their laughter. Then Gigi brought something, and shouted



“Smile for the camera and say `I'm a big boy now'” Gigi then took a lot of pictures.



Suddenly, the trapdoor from the ceiling opened and a ladder fell down to the floor, almost hitting Ron in the head. Malfoy was almost about to start hexing us for embarrassing him when the ladder fell, but I have a feeling that after class he is going to try and get us back.



When we all got into the classroom, we saw that it was decorated with big beanbag type seats around low tables, and the room smelled of burning ascents.



Suddenly, a misty, soft voice came out of the shadows.



“Welcome,” it said, “How nice it is to see you in the physical world at last.”



My first impression of Professor Trelawney was, `She seriously needs to get a new outfit and smaller glasses.'



Professor Trelawney, was skinny and wearing a gauzy, spangled shawl, and many bangles and rings. The most unique feature about her was her eyes. She was wearing glasses that were too large for her, and the result made her eyes look bigger than they are.



“Sit, please sit,” She said. Everyone chose a seat; Gigi and I sat in the back, near the shadows, while Harry, Ron and wow… Hermione where did she come from…sat a couple tables in front of us. Mr. I'm-A-Big-Boy-Now was sitting at the far end, along with his goons and a hard faced slytherian girl.



“Welcome to Divination,” Professor Trelawney seated herself in a winged armchair at the front of the room. “ My name is Professor Trelawney. You may not have seen me before. I find that going down into the hustle and bustle of the school clouds my inner eye.”



Go along with everything that I say, Lacy mind-spoke Gigi If you don't, I predict a black eye and a large bruise on your head in the future.



You won't really give me a bruise and black eye, would you? I asked



Yes, yes I would, now, go along with EVERYTHING I say Gigi replied, leaving no room for argument.



“Excuse me Professor, but what would happen if you, say… poked your inner eye this morning. Would your predictions be as accurate as before?” asked Gigi



“No, your predictions wouldn't be accurate at all.” Answered Professor Trelawney, “S-



“How did you poke your inner eye in the first place?” interrupted Hermione



“Well, SOMEBODY,” Gigi turned her head over in my direction, “Decide it would be funny if she poked it.”



“Well sorry, how was I suppost to know that your inner eye was right there.” I said in my fake defense. I then started poking her with every other word I said, “You wouldn't. Tell me. Where you. Put it.”



Gigi, for some reason, twitched whenever I poked her. “Why. Are. You. Twitching. When. I. Poke. You?” I asked, poking her even more.



“Because, Lacy, YOU ARE POKING MY INNER NOSE!!!!!” she yelled, making everyone look over at us like o.O?



“…I didn't do it.” I replied, turning away, then looked at all the other students, “ What, I said I didn't do it, it's all her fault for not telling me where she is putting her inner organs.”



The class was silent for a while now, staring at us very… intently. Even the professor looked at us strangely. She then cleared her throat and everyone gave their attention to her.



“So you may have chosen to study Divination, the most difficult of all the magical arts. I must warn you, if you do not have your Inner Eye open and clear, there is very little that I can teach you. Book will only take you so far in this field.” When Professor Trelawney said this, some of the students looked a little startled that books wouldn't help that much in this area, mainly Hermione and a few other book-wormish students. “Many witches and Wizards, talented as they might be in other subjects of magic, are unable to focus their Inner Eye and see through the mysteries of the future. It is a gift granted to few.” She paused for a moment, her eyes wide, almost like she was getting a vision.



What's she thinking, Gigi? I asked.



Absolutely nothing, her minds emptier than yours, now that's something you don't see everyday. She replied



Find, then I won't tell you what I'm planning I responded, mocking hurt.



I already know what you are planning, and I want in, you be light, and I'll be dark.



Roger, and I start



(A/N: I'm getting lazy right now, so this “is Lacy” ~is Gigi~ >is Professor Nut Case< “~is Lacy and Gigi~” got it, gooooodddd.)



“Hello Professor Trelawney”



>W-w-who is this? <



~Why we are the guardians of the Inner Eye. I am known as Darkness~



“And I am the Light Of Seers, but you can call me Lighty. ”



>The Inner Eye, why are you here? ~



“We are here because, you are trying to contact the Inner Eye so it may help you make predictions”



~An it is our job to make sure that you make the correct ones,”



>I always make correct prediction-<



“SILENCE! ”



~We are just doing our job lady, now, the predictions that you need to make are as follows: ask the boy to your left, if his Grandma is well, for she is not. ~



“And in one minute tell the girl two seats back from the red headed boy, to beware the a red headed man.”



>Is that all? <



~Yes~



“And remember,”



“~WE ARE WATCHING YOU!! ~”



Professor Trelawney looked really shaken about our one-minute conversation. She looked around the room trying to figure out where the voices came from. She then looked at Neville, who is the boy to her left, and asked,



“Boy, is your grandmother well?” She must have startled him, because he almost fell off his beanbag.



“I think so.” He answered tremulously.



“I wouldn't be so sure if I were you, dear.” Said Professor Trelawney. She went back to her and continued speaking. “We will be covering the basic methods of Divination this year. This term will be devoted to tealeaves. Next term we shall progress to palmistry. By the way dear,” she looked directly at Parvati, who just happens to be the other victim, “ Beware a red headed man.”



Parvati looked suspiciously Ron; I almost started laughing form their expressions. It is sweet having these abilities. And we can't get trouble for doing this either. I laugh at all you mortals, HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! See, I'm laughing right in your FACE!!!!



“In the second term,” Professor Trelawney continued, after looking around to make sure that she wasn't going to be contacted by the `Guardian of the Inner Eye' “We shall progress to the crystal ball- if we have finished with fire omens, that is. Unfortunately, classes will be disrupted in February by a nasty bout of salmonella. I myself will lose my sense of sight, by getting vertigo. Around Easter, one of our numbers shall leave us forever.”



Everyone looked slightly nervous about this prediction, all except Gigi, Professor Trelawney, and myself.



“I wonder, dear,” the professor said to Lavender, “Could you pass me the largest silver teapot.”



Lavender, looking relieved at the easy task, walked over to the cabinet where an enormous teapot was kept, and put it on the table in front of Professor Trelawney.



“Thank you, dear. Incidentally, that thing you are dreading, will happen on Friday the 13th of October.”



Lavender trembled. I wonder what she is dreading, probably something about breaking a nail.



“Now, everyone will get a cup, and come up to me for the tea. Then you must drink,” Professor Trelawney started, “ Drink until only the dregs remain, swish them around three times with your left hand. Turn it over on the saucer, and wait `till the last of the tea drains away, hand your cup to your partner to read. You will interpret the signs using pages and six of Unfogging The Future. I will move among you, helping and instructing.”



Gigi and I went to the cupboard and grabbed a cup. We then went up to professor Trelawney to get our tea. She poured the tea, which smelled weird, and said, “ There will be dark things happening to you soon, very soon.”



“Of course there will be. And Lacy over there is Lighty of the Seers.” Gigi replied sarcastically.



“Do we have to drink this stuff, it smells funky.” I asked, my nose twitching occasionally.



“Yes, now g-”



“Ummm… this is Divination… right?” asked a brown with sliver and blue streaks haired girl asked.



“Yes, this is Divination” answered Professor Trelawney, “ And who might you be?”



“Oh, my name is Kelsey Aisutatsu.” Said Kelsey.



(A/N: Hope you like the last name, it means ice dragon.)



“Oh, well grab a cup and get some tea from me, then take a seat at a table. You can get the rest of the instructions from your table partner.” Instructed the professor.



Gigi and I were both at our table, and Kelsey was still looking around for a seat. And of course she comes over to our table, which kinda irritates Gigi.



“Hey, can I sit with you?” she asked.



“Sure” I answered Gigi, friend or foe



Her mental barriers are strong, we should put ours up just in case. Gigi replied.



“Soooo… you guys like tea?” Kelsey asked, I just twitched my eye in response.



“Tea is good for the soul.” Gigi said in a singsong voice, while doing spirit fingers. I twitched my eye even more.



“Coffee is better.” I argued, “I heart French-Vanilla-Mocha-Swedish-Chocolate-Cappuccinos.”



“Huh?” Kelsey said.



“Lacy, has a, how should I put it… obsession with mixing different flavors of coffee.” Gigi explained



“I do it with soda too” I said, defending myself.



“Oh my gawd, I do that to!” exclaimed Kelsey “have you ever had a Mr. Sprite Cola Coke Pepper Root before?”



“No, I'm more of a Dr. Pibb Cola Coke Orange Cherry Lemon Lime Beer kinda girl.”



“Your both nuts.” (You should know who says this, lol)



“Well, now we must drink to our deaths,” I said pointing at the tea of doom. “ Gigi, I think that it moved.” I hide behind Gigi.



“Do you want me to force feed you this tea, including the cup.” Gigi coldly said.



“No…. but it moved!!!”



“Yeah, mine moved too” Kelsey moves behind Gigi too, poking her cup.



“You guys are wusses. How about this, I'll drink my tea first” Gigi then picked up her cup, and chugged it.



“Gigi, how many fingers am I holding up?” Kelsey asked, Gigi opened her mouth to talk, but instead, barfed up on Professor Trelawney, who was helping the table in front of us.



“COOL!!” I shouted, I then picked up the tea and chugged it, I opened my mouth to talk, but I instead got Professor Trelawney in the same spot Gigi got her.



“You are a weird person Lacy.” Kelsey said.



“Come on, you should try it,” I lowered my voice to a whisper, “ that way we can get out of lessons.”



Kelsey's eyes widened with understanding, then she too picked up the tea, and chugged it, but didn't barf.



“Now, let's see, you too should go to the Infirmary wing, Ms. Aisutatsu, can you please make sure that they get there safely.” Professor Trelawney commanded, after scourgifing
herself.



“Okay.” Kelsey gave us her hand, and pulled us out of our seats. When we got back into the stair well, she turned and asked us, “ Sooooo… where is the Infirmary?”



“Don't know.” Gigi and I said.



“Greaatttt. Well I guess that we should just walk around till we find it, or are you guys going to puke again.” Kelsey stepped back, in case we were going to puke.



“Nope, we only puked because our stomach couldn't handled tea,” I started



“And we don't usually eat breakfast, or anything before lunch.” Gigi finished.



“Why don't you eat anything before lunch?” asked Kelsey.



“Well, my stomach can't handle food in the morning, and Gigi doesn't wake up in time for breakfast most of the time, so she skips it.” I answered



“Sooo…Let's start walking.” Gigi cried, then walked down the stairs.



“YEA!!!” I shouted, making an echo. “Hey guys,” I said while looking at the banister, `you thinking what I'm thinking.”



“ME first!!!” cried Kelsey, who jumped on the banister and slid down shouting, “WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!”



Gigi then jumped on and went down, I waited a moment before jumping on, that way we didn't hit each other and fall off. After sliding for about five minutes, I saw the bottom, and decided to jump.



“HI HO SILVER!! AWAY!!!!!!” I cried as I free fell, and then straightened out so I would land in a crouched position. “That was so AWESOME!!!!”



“Lacy, you could have broken your leg doing stuff like that!!!” cried Kelsey.



“Baka mizu uma.” Gigi murmured.



“Least I'm not a baka kage neko.” I retorted.



“Huuhh?” Kelsey said, obliviously not understanding.



“It's Japanese.” I stated dumbly.



“Ohhh… right…. So you're a water horse and Gigi is a shadow cat?”



Gigi and I froze, could Kelsey be the one after us, the one that knows who we are. Or could she turn out to be who might save our lives one day.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Oh awesome, MAJOR CLIFFY!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA. Aren't I evil? Oh, and Kelsey does not belong to me, she belongs to Dragon of the Water. You guys should really read her stories, they are good, veryyy good. MWHAHAHA I just used my awesome hypnotic powers, so now you must read her stories. Well, review or else, I have a BIG mallet for woodshop and I'm not afraid to use it.



~Uma =^-^=

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment