Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Blah, can't think of a good title D=

Me and my friends get to go to Hogwarts for Harry and the gang's third year, will we survive, or conquer the school, read to find out.

Chapter 7 - Blah, can't think of a good title D=

Chapter 7 - Blah, can't think of a good title D=


Uma: I LIVE!!!!!!!!



Amu: …



Uma: Did ya like the cliffy?



Amu: Of course they didn't, even you are anti-cliffys.



Uma: … Well, I'm updating, aren't I



Amu: If this is what you call an updating, right now you are just talking, stalling for the chapter.



Uma: …



Amu: See, just stalling



Uma: … Hi, my name is Uma, who are you?



Amu: ~slaps Uma~ Baka! Just start the chapter ~Uma opens mouth, then shakes her head~ Fine, Uma does not own Harry Potter, it all belongs to the wonderful J. K. Rowling, she only owns her character, Lacy, Kelsey belongs to Dragon Of The Water, and Gigi belongs to Nekoofdeath; while Ronny and Josh are based off real people.



Uma: Wow, that was a good disclaimer. Now, onto the story!!!



“talking” `thinking' mind link change of scene/pov



Chapter 7:







“So, are you guys going to just stare, or going to answer my question?” Kelsey asked when Gigi and froze in place for like 3 minutes.



“Uh… errr… eh it meh duh” I started, not getting anything out of my mouth but very strange noises, that most people wouldn't think are humanly possible.



“Yes, yes we are.” Gigi answered, while my eyes grew wide as she told Kelsey this. “ We thought that we are the only fans of anime here, but you proved us wrong by asking us that question. Didn't she Lacy” Gigi elbowed me very hard in the ribs.



“Owww- I mean, yes, you did prove us wrong.” I corrected myself.



”Now, what are three students doing out of class?” came a cold voice from behind us.



Kelsey was frozen, mouth agape, possibly fearing whoever was standing behind us. Gigi and I looked over our shoulders and saw a tall greasy haired man, who we recognized as some professor from the head table. The only thing that was different about him was that his skin was hot pink. The made Kelsey snap out of her shock and said calmly,



“Hello Professor Snape, I was just escorting these two to the hospital wing-“



“They look fine, and if you were escorting them, then why are you standing around talking?” He sneered.



“Well, earlier in Divination, we were reading tea leaves and…. Well….” Gigi started, Snape just looked confused, so Gigi pretended barf to kinda tell him without saying it, but it didn't work.



“We barfed on Professor Trelawney!!” I shouted, “And let me give you some advice, pink clashes with black, unless your goth or like me and you don't care.”



“Ha, yeah right, and last year when you were grabbing any fashion magazine that you could see was just somebody possessing you.” Gigi joked sarcastically.



“I'm glad that you finally understand, Gigi” I replied, while Gigi just sweat dropped, and Kelsey and Snape were just freaked out. We stayed that way until what looked like a yellow cow and a red cow walked past us. That sure made us snap out of it.



“WFT MATE!!” Gigi and Kelsey shouted



“Ohmygawdohmygawdohmygawd!!!” I screamed, “IT'S SO CUUUUUTTTTEEEEE!!”



“YOU TWO STUDENTS GET BACK HERE!!” Snape shouted, while running after the cows.



“Now, lets see, who do we know that has yellow and red hair.” Asked Gigi.



“…I don't know…. We have only been here for like, what a day and a half?” I replied



“BAKA, our brrrrrooooootttthhhhhheeeerrrrssssss” Gigi hit me in the head trying to force information into my tiny brain.



“You mean our pet monkeys?” I asked



“Yes.”



“You guys have pet monkeys?” asked Kelsey.



“No, Lacy just calls our bros that, CAUSE SHE'S AN IDIOT!” Gigi screamed in my ears.



“Ow- Josh, Ronny, why do you have tails?” I cried. Snape was pulling Josh and Ronny down the hallway. Now, instead of being cows, they just had a monkey tail.



“… We don't” Ronny started



“Know, it kinda happened on its” Josh said



“Own, but why are you,” Ronny finished then started.



“Out of class?” asked Josh



“We puked on Professor Trelawney, `cause she made us drink the evvviiillllnnnneeesssssss of the TEA!!!” I answered, and then took a DEEP breath, but the ever-anticipating Gigi clamped her hand over my mouth. “MMMMVVVVVMMMMLLLLLLLL!!!!!!”



(A/N: Translation- EEEEVVVVVIIIILLLLLLLL.)



“Alright, you” Snape Pointed to Kelsey, “ Can go back to class while I take these four to the hospital wing.”



“Butbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbut” Each of Kelsey's but were getting more fainter as she spoke, until-



PROGECTILE VOMIT ON SNAPE!!!!!!!!!



(A/N: You can probably tell that I don't like Snape that much ^^ )



Snape now was, along with being pink, covered in puke. And boy, he was not happy about that.



“Okay, you need to go to the Hospital too.” He said after he did a cleaning spell on himself.



He led us down the hallway for about… five minutes before turning left, and then another left. Going up three sets of moving staircases and turned right. During this time Josh and Ronny changed forms three times. First they turned into a fox, next a cat. And finally, a human sized pretty pink ballerina mouse/rat.



“That is soooooo….”I stared at the boys when they went into their latest form.



“Weeeeeiiiiiirrrrrdddddd.” Gigi finished.



“Hey, you guys are matching Professor Snape now!” Kelsey exclaimed, “But Snape isn't a pretty ballerina mouse slash rat.”



Snape stopped and turned around, then twitched his eye and motioned for us to hurry up.



After following Snape for five more minutes, with the occasionally random remark form Kelsey and I (which included Lacy: Cheese! ; Kelsey: Butter? ; Lacy: OMG The Peoples in the pictures are moving!! ; Kelsey: ~to a statue of Armor~ What are you looking at?)

We arrived at the hospital wing.



“You two, where were you these morning? I told you last night that you were too see me first thing in the morning!” Madame Pomfrey yelled at Gigi and I. “And what in the world happened to th- Professor, why is your skin pink?”



Madame Pomfrey almost started laughing until Snape glared at her so she had to control herself.



“Alright, each of you lay down on a bed a tell me what happened to you.” Madame Pomfrey commanded.



WE all when and laid down on a bed, Snape went to sit in a chair instead, and Madame Pomfrey came around to each of us. She first went to Kelsey and gave her a potion after Kelsey told her what happened. She then went to Gigi, and did the same thing. She had a little trouble with Snape, Josh and Ronny, but she managed to cure them, with the exception of a pink nose on Snape and Josh and Ronny in a pink tutu. Finally she came to me and asked



“Now what is wrong with you dearie?”



“I puked on Professor Trelawney.” I answered



“Oh…. This is bad, I used the last of the curing potion on your friends.” She replied



“So this means that?”



“You should eat very lightly, and what was the thing that made you puke?”



“The tea that Professor Trelawney gave us for reading tea leaves.”



“Well, you shouldn't drink that tea anymore. I'll write her a note so that she will give something different to use in place of tea.” Madame Pomfrey summoned up a little canary bird and piece of paper to send to Professor Trelawney, then turns to me, “You are free to go now, just make sure that you eat light.”



Everyone else was waiting outside of the hospital room, and almost all at once yelled, “PUDDING, YOU ARE ALIVE!!!”



“…No, I am a zombie, fear me and my awesome zombie powers!” I cried in my alien voice.



“Well Miss Zombie who will suck out our brains with a straw then take over universe and rename it the crazy-insane-people-verse” started Ronny



“We should really start heading to our next class, apparently,” continued Josh



“The ten minute warning bell ran, oh lets say 7 or 8 minutes ago.” Concluded Gigi



Kelsey apparently didn't know about this choice bit of information, because her eyes bugged out, then she started running while saying, “You better hurry up or you will get a detention.”



“Alright Ronny lets head to… where were we suppost to go again?”



“…I think it's charms, then Care Of Magical Creatures.” Answered Ronny



“Wow, you guys have the same C.O.M.C class time as us… GIGI RUN!!!!! WE HAVE TWO MINUTES LEFT!!!!” I pulled Gigi's arm and made her start running, Gigi, can you teleport us through the shadows? Pwease?



Of course, just hold on. Gigi stopped and grabbed my arm so that we would both melt into the shadows. Half a minute later we were standing in front of Professor McGonagall, who looked slightly taken aback.



“How did you get here?” questioned McGonagall, “You couldn't have apparated, and you didn't come through the door?”



“We came by the power of magic.” I answered. Professor McGonagall just looked scornfully at us.



“Well, I hope you can use that power to find your seats.”



“…It looks like all the seats are taken Professor.” Gigi said after looking around the room.



“I can fix that! Just hope I can remember it correctly.” I said thoughtfully.



I pulled up my sleeves a little bit and pointed my first two fingers, by this time Gigi caught on about what I was going to do and copied, and did a very fast turning motion with them. Two chair and table things landed right in an unoccupied corner in the front, and Professor McGonagall looked very impressed with our spell work.



“Okay, now that we have that situation figured out, lets begin shall we.” Professor McGonagall began, but she cut herself off when four students came in just as the bell was sounding. After the four students (Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Kelsey) stared around the room, not knowing where to sit, Professor McGonagall, Gigi and I summoned up four more chairs for them. One landed right next to where Gigi and I sat, and the other three landed in the back of the classroom. Kelsey took the chair by us and the other three took the chairs in the back.



After they took their seats, Professor McGonagall started to talk to us about Animagi. Then she did the strangest thing that I have ever seen a normal human do.



WTF SHE'S A NEKO!! Like you Gigi



No, she can just change into a neko form, I am a true neko



Whatever, she's still a neko.



Baka Uma



Look, she's changing back, should we clap?



Now that's just mean, whenever I change my form you try to step on my tail, but you want to clap for her?



Hey, that was an ACCIDENT!!! Oh, looks like she is talking, we should pay attention



Why?



Do you WANT to get a detention?



No



Then listen



Okay mom



That's my good little girl



You are the biggest baka I have ever met, you know that



Yeah I cut off the link just as McGonagall started speaking



“What's the matter with you lot.” She started, “This is my first class that didn't applaud for my transformation, not that it matters.”



She glanced around the classroom for a minute or two before Hermione raised her hand.



“Professor, we just came back from our first Divination class and we were reading tea leaves and-“



“Oh, yes of course” Professor McGonagall started frowning, “So, which one of you is going to be dying this year?”



“Me” Harry said timidly from the back. It was then that I noticed that everyone was staring at him during almost all the class



“Well, You shouldn't be bothered about that Potter,” She said reassuringly, “Predicting deaths of her students has always been her way of greeting her students. If she ever made a real prediction, you would be able to tell, I highly doubt that you will actually die sometime in the near future.”



“WTF? Why would someone be after him?” Gigi asked



“It isn't like there is some dark wizard who wants to kill him, is there?” I said looking from face to face in the classroom.



“Well, there is, but we won't discuss that now,” McGonagall said quickly. “Now, please open your books up to page 26 and read the first two paragraphs on how to change a tea cup into a teapot.”



The shuffling of books and pages turning filled the classroom as everyone followed McGonagall's instructions. As I opened the book, I saw that this was something that Gigi and I already accomplished last year at M.I.C. The spell for this transfiguration was very simple, but I highly doubt that Gigi will have remembered this, as she zoned out during this lesson last year, and being the kind friend that I am, I decided to tell her the hand motions.



Gigi, remember, flipping off in sign language.



Huh?



The okay signs with fingers!



Oh yeah, I think I zoned out during that class



You did, and drew the most random picture ever. With a hippogriff chopping off a pale boys blonde head, it was my favorite.



Yes, I think that I still have that picture, but now I think we should get teacups to begin the assignment.



Yes, we should.



We went up to the desk that Professor McGonagall was at.



“Excuse me Professor.” Gigi said, getting McGonagall's attention.



“Yes? Do you not understand the reading material, or need the pronunciation of the incantation?” She asked



“Umm… there's an incantation?” I asked



“Yes, didn't you read the material?”



“No. We already know how to do this, we just need the teacup.” Gigi answered



“Wait, how can you do this if you don't know the incantation,” McGonagall's eyes swept over us, “Or not have a wand with you?”



“We do magic through hand symbols.” Gigi explained.



“What are wands?” I asked. Everyone head looked up at us at this question. Apparently they know what wands are. McGonagall just looked flabbergasted.



“Lacy, wands are the sticks that they use.” Gig told me in a hushed voice.



“You mean the sticks that they wave around randomly and end up poking someone's eye out so that they have to wear an eye-patch and be called Mr. Patchy.” I said in a voice loud enough so everyone who was in the room could hear me.



“Yes,” Gigi said, then turned to McGonagall, “Now, can we please have the teacups, we are unfortunately unable to summon them like we did the chairs.”



“CoughtheywerepartslugcoughallGigi'sfaultcough.” I coughed.



“Yes, here you are.” She handed us each a white teacup to take back to are seats, after that, more people started to come up to her desk to get their teacups. Gigi and I changed our teacup into teapots on our first try, but it looks like other people were having trouble. Kelsey seemed to understand this the most out of the rest of the class (excluding Hermione, Miss Smarty Pants), she accomplished her transfiguration on her third try, earning Gryffindor five points when McGonagall walked by. And of course, by already accomplishing the task, I got bored. Gigi was entertaining herself by changing random people's teapots back into teacups, but surely enough she would get caught.



“Gigi, I'm bored.” I whispered to her.



“Find some way to entertain yourself then.” She replied, focusing on Big Boys teapot.



“Okay.” I stared at my teapot, and got an idea. I quickly changed my fingers into the zodiac sign of the horse and changed my teapot into a horse, not full-sized, but as big as the teapot. `When McGonagall comes around again I'll ask Her if I could keep her.'



Surely enough, after I though this, McGonagall came right around our table to take a look at what we are doing.



“Professor,” I started, “I'm just wondering if we can keep the item we transfigured.”



“Why would you want to keep it,” she asked, “ It's just a teapot.”



“Not anymore, it's a horse!” I replied



“Lacy, not that type of entertaining.” Gigi scolded, changing my horse back into a teapot.



“Gigi, you just killed John Jacob Jingle Himer Shmitt! WHY?” I cried.



“Because his name is my name too.” She said coldly.



“How did you accomplish this transfiguration?” asked McGonagall curiously



“I made the hand sign for the horse of the Chinese Zodiac and flowed my magic into my hands and mouth and berthed into the triangle while doing a half turn.” I explained



“Can you both stay after class and explain what you did at your old school.?”



“Yes” we answered.



After McGonagall left, Kelsey turned to us.



“This has been really bugging me,” she started, “ do you think that Snape still has a pink nose?”



“Know our brothers-“ Gigi began.



“Which we do.” I added



“He won't get that off easily.”



“Unless he does a Michel Jackson.” I added



“A what?” asked Kelsey



“Michel Jackson is a person how had plastic surgery and tons of other stuff about him changed, and now he looks like a deformed Barbie.” Gigi explained.



“Ohhhhhh… so Snape's going to be stuck with that nose from now on.”



“Yep.” We answered.



“That is so cool!” She exclaimed.



The bell then rang signaling that classes were now over, and the lunch hour has begun. Gigi and I stayed in our seats until the last student cleared from the room. We then walked up to Professor McGonagall and took the seats right in front of her desk so we could talk easier.



“Now,” McGonagall began, “ Please tell me everything that you did at M.I.C.”



“Weeeelllllll…..”



~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!



MWHAHAHA!!! That's all you're getting!!! The good news is that I have a three-day weekend so you can expect another chapter sometime on Tuesday or Wednesday, not making any promises though. Just make sure that you review, or no update for you!



~Uma =^-^=




Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment