Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Explanations And Hippogriffs

Me and my friends get to go to Hogwarts for Harry and the gang's third year, will we survive, or conquer the school, read to find out.

Chapter 8 - Explanations And Hippogriffs

Chapter 8 - Explanations And Hippogriffs


Uma: I am on fire!!



Amu: You are not burning though.



Uma: FIGURE OF SPEECH BAKA!!



Amu: Riiiigggghhhhttttt.



Uma: Now, disclaim!!



Amu: Uma does not own Harry Potter, Kelsey, Gigi, Ronny, or this random piece of cheese, that I shall now cut.



Sanpe: Hey, I want to cut the cheese!!



Uma: EEEEWWWWW!!!



Amu: Snape, don't, just don't!



Uma: Sick Man, SICK!!!





Chapter 8:



Explanations And Hippogriffs





“We blew up a salad, a teacup, a piece of cheese, a marshmallow, a stick-“ I began



“Lacy, she means academic wise!” Gigi told me.



“Oh, well in that case we blew up a teacher, a book, a library, a classroom, a desk, the headmaster, and then there was that time we sent the whole school into another dimension for three days.” I recalled



“You sent the school into another dimension?!?!” McGonagall looked like she was having a heart attack.



“Hey, that was Lacy's fault,” Gigi exclaimed, “She was the one who put in eye of newt into the poison instead of essence of newt.”



“Poison?” McGonagall just looked more alarmed, “Why were you making poison.”



“To give to the headmaster.” I said brightly.



“Lacy that was our first year.” Gigi turned to McGonagall, “Relax Professor, we made that poison to give to the Minster, not to poison him, but so he could experiment with it. And also, the ministry allowed us to make poisons, they encourage it with us, in fact.”



“Why do they encourage it?” asked McGonagall



“They use the poison to make antidotes for hospital around the world. In fact, I think that one of our earlier poisons is going to help heal were-wolf bites, but not sure.” I said.



“Ohhhh… well,” McGonagall's face became serious, “ Can you tell me what you learned at M.I.C.? Besides blowing up stuff.”



“Lacy, if you will.” Gigi turned to me.



“Do I have to?” I complained. “ You have it too.”



“Yours is better, even if the rest of your mind isn't.” She said the last part under her breath.



“Alright,” I rolled my eyes up into my head so only the white part was showing. This appeared to freak out McGonagall slightly because I heard her gasp.



“Okay, Magic Institute Of California is a private organization and will not discuss it's goals or anything with other schools unless the has been an written agreement between the third party school and M.I.C. or with the Ministry of third party school- Magic Institute of California Constitution and Charter, Article 1 Section 1 Subsection A.” I recited, “Now unless you have a written agreement between our school and you or your ministry, we can not speak of what we learned.”



“When did you learn that? I just wanted you to remember the overview that we get at the beginning of each year.” Gigi asked. She was a little taken a back from me knowing this information.



“…Not sure, just read it in one of our school books when I was bored. An I wouldn't be able to speak the overview because of that law.” I replied.



“Okay, we'll you two are free to go then.” McGonagall said.



“Okay.” I said getting up. Gigi instead stayed planted in her seat.



“Professor?” Gigi asked



“Yes?” McGonagall looked up.



“Well, I was just wondering if there is a place where Lacy, our brothers and I can go at least once a week to practice our magic?” Gigi asked somewhat timidly.



“Well, we do have study groups that you could join.”



“No, what I mean is…” Gigi started, but faltered when the door opened showing our little brothers.



“Yes, and you are?” McGonagall asked.



“We are.” Ronny started



“Ronny Knight.” Josh pointed his thumb at Ronny.



“and Josh Williams.” Ronny pointed his thumb at Josh.



“And we are.” Josh said



“Their said `younger brothers'.” Ronny said



“And what Gigi”



“Means by saying”



“'We need to'”



“'Practice our magic.'”



“Is that we have too much”



“Magic and we need to”



“Release some of that magic.”



“Unless you want someone to randomly explode.” Ronny finished with a hopeful smile.



“No, I think that exploding wouldn't be good for anybody.” McGonagall said sternly. “Well, you can always practice in a empty classroom. What time would you practice at?”



“It is best if we practice were no one can see, and we release our magic best at night, usually from 12 to 4 would be the best time.” I said



“And a classroom won't work either,” Gigi said, “We would more than likely destroy beyond repair.”



“But that forest place you probably be the best place for us to practice at.” Ronny and Josh said hopefully.



“The Forbidden Forest is forbidden to students.” McGonagall, “If you would want to go in there, you would have to get permission from Professor Dumbledore. Now, you should go to lunch now and refuel yourselves.”



“Yes Professor.” We chanted then walked out the door.



(A/N: Okay, the next little convo. thing is going to be in a mind link so: <Gigi< >Lacy> ~Josh~ #Ronny# #<~Gigi, Ronny, Josh~<# )



#No fair#



~That forest looks~



#Cool#



>K.E.W.L. keeewwwwllll>



<Lacy, don't spell like that, please<



>But, you know can't speel, S.P.E.E.L., see I can't even speel speel> (Inside joke)



#Lacy, you#



~Are one weird~



<Baka Uma<



>Why thank you for the compliment everyone, I feel-



#<~So loved, yea, we know~<#



>You guys know me too well>



~Ummmm guys,~



#Did you notice that we are#



~Right in front of the Great Hall door already~



>No>



<Hm… well lets go eat!<



We walked into the Great Hall and found where Harry, Ron, and Hermione were sitting, and talking in whispers. Of course, being the curious yet scary demons that we are, we decided to eavesdrop on them, then scare them.

<Now how should we scare them<



>They were talking about seeing the grim earlier>



~And the grim is a dog~



#So let's scare them by barking#



<Lacy, you are the best at imitating a dog, you bark<



>Kkk>



“You haven't seen a grim anywhere before,” asked Ron in a low serious voice to Harry, oblivious that we were behind them waiting for the perfect moment to strike.



“I did see one before I left the Dursley's” Harry said, in an equally low voice.



“Probably a stray.” Hermione replied



#3#



~2~



<1<



“BARK!!!” I barked just like a dog. Beginning with a deep growl from my throat then turning into a powerful bark.



(A/N: I can actually do that, it's so cool! And I used the word bark for lack of a better word okay, so don't complain about it.)



Harry, Ron, Hermione and everyone else in a five-foot radius jumped at my bark and screamed. Gigi had summoned up a camera and was filming this, most likely to send back to our friends at M.I.C., and Ronny and Josh had a digital and a flash camera (still version) and were taking pictures like crazy. The Slytherian were laughing their heads off at this and so were a few Gryfindors. Draco and his goons were the ones laughing the hardest.



<Let's put him in his place, shall we Lacy?<



>Yes let's>



~What can~



#We do?#



<Take this camera<



>And play the first thing on all the house banners>



<We taught you this last summer<



>Just remember the words loosen up>



~#Got it#~



Gigi and I walked over to where he was sitting and everyone was following us with their eyes, not knowing what to except.



“Did you enjoy that Draco.” Gigi asked Smoothly



“You would like to know, Mud-” He started



“There you go again, calling us names, when you don't even know us.” I said in a flirtatious voice



“The only thing that I need to know about a person is of their bloodline.” He sneered.



“Well, you should loosen up” Gigi and I said together.



Instantly, the house banners turned into Malfoy in a pink bunny suit, like those that a baby would wear for Halloween. Along with being in a bunny suit, Malfoy was also holding a teddy bear and a bright pink blankie. At first, barely anybody noticed the change in decorations, until it let out a blood-curdling yell, making everyone look up in shock at it. Then it started talking.



“I'm a big boy now!!” It cried, “Can you change my dipper mommy?”



Everyone was laughing their heads off at this, even some of the teachers. Malfoy, thankfully, was is shock about this, giving Gigi and I enough time to get back to the Gryfindor table and get seated before he snapped out of his shock and stormed out of the Hall.



“That was bloody brilliant!” exclaimer Harry and Ron.



“I know, whoever did that is a master of pranking.” I said dreamily, “And would probably have a good sense of humor too.”



“Wait, you mean you didn't do that?” Ron said disappointedly.



“How can you even suggest that.” Gigi exclaimed, anger showing in her dark eyes.



“Well, you were over there talking to him right before the picture came up on the decorations.” Harry said sheepishly.



“So that ultimately means that we are the ones we are the ones to blame for it?” I asked coldly.



“Well…. Ummmm… try this fruit, it's delicious.” Ron said trying to change the subject.



“…” Gigi took a piece of fruit from the center bowl and made a motion to eat it, but threw it at Ron's head at the last minute. “Opps, it slipped.”



“Gigi, what did that fruit ever do to you?” I exclaimed angrily.



“It didn't hit Harry's head too.” She said, whiling throwing another piece of fruit at Harry's head, but he caught it and threw it right back at her, and hitting me instead.



“Hey Lacy, you're fruit-tastic.” Josh said from behind me.



“Shut up and eat, we only have” I glanced at a nearby clock, “Ten minutes before the next class.”



Josh and Ronny sat down next to me and began pilling food on their plates. I stared at the food, it didn't look anything like American food. Gigi nudged my elbow, and flicked her head to a plate of what appeared to be a fried bat.



“WTF is that.” Gigi whispered.



“I don't even want to know.” I replied.



“Dare you to eat it.”



“The usual?”



“Yea.”



I reached forward and grabbed a piece of the bat, put it on my plate, and cut it into a very small piece to put into my mouth. The only thing that I can say about it is,



“It taste like chicken.” I told Gigi, and took another bite.



“Great, I'll do it later, okay?” Gigi asked, not wanting to do her part of the bet right there.



“Sure, but has to be sometime today.” I replied, eating more of the bat.



“Okay, that looks nasty.” Ronny said to me, after he saw what I was eating.



“So does your face.” I smile cockily, “Buuuurrrrrrnnnn



“Oh yeah, your mom.” He said, “second degree burn.”



“Your great aunt's uncle twice removed cousins nephews nieces daughters son named Bob Billy Jackson.” I said that super fast so barely anyone could understand me. “Third degree buuuurrrrrnnnnnn.”



“You win, now let's go to our next class.” Josh exclaimed before Ronny could say another insult. “What do you have?”



“I have Care O Magical Creatures.” Ronny said, getting up from the table.



“Same.” We all replied.



“Hey, you are first years,” started Hermione, “Why are you in a third year class?”



“Cause we are cool like that.” Ronny and Josh said, nodding their head like the people they see on tv.



“You guys watch waaayyyy to much television.” Gigi said to our brothers, hitting them on the head when they kept nodding their heads.



We got to the field where care of magical creatures, my eye lights up. Standing before us were the most beautiful group of Hippogriffs I have ever seen. Gigi must have seen my excitement, because she nodded, as if to say, `if you must, you must'. I ran forward, and jumped the fence separating the Hippogriffs and the students, ignoring the protests of those around me.



I was instantly pulled to the largest of the Hippogriffs, like iron drawn to a magnet. The alpha hippogriff was looking around lazily, until his gaze met mine. He let out an ear-piercing shriek and charged forward at me. I stayed rooted to were I was.



Attack me not, I thought calmly to the charging Hippogriff, I am a cousin and mean you and your herd no harm.



Who are you, to call yourself a relative of one of the greatest magical species of this planet He thought back to me You look not of an eagle nor a horse, yet a normal witch



Look past my charms and concealments, and see my true form



Ahh, I see, you are one of those legendary youki creatures I have heard much about as a foal, tell me, how are you and your herd fairing?



I am doing well, but not so sure about my herd. My thought voice was slightly downcast, the hippogriff nodded his head, backing it seem as though he did something short of a bow.



That is something that most of us here can relate with. We too know little of what became of our birth herd, seeing as most hippogriff herds were scattered around greatly when He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named was at full power.



Please tell me, what is your name great Hippogriff



My name among the magical creatures is Gin Taka, but that great fool that brought me here insists on calling me Buck Beak, please be honest, does my beak have a buck?



No, your beak looks wonderful, Gin Taka



Please, just call me Gin. Now, enlighten me with your name



My name is Lacy Mizuumayouki in the demon world, but here I am Lacy Williams. Now, I think that I should go back with the other students, before the professor comes, Until next time Gin.



I look forward to it Lacy.



I went back to where Gigi, Ronny and Josh were sitting. They all looked bored, while Harry, Ron, and Hermione just looked dumbfounded at me.



“What were you doing, that creature could have been dangerous.' Hermione said, eyeing Gin's talons



“What ever possessed you to do that?” asked Harry, also looking at the talons on Gin's fore arms.



“I was never in any danger with Gin Taka.” I said calmly.



“Silver Hawk, a fitting name.” Came a voice from behind us.



“Oh, hello Kelsey, where were you at lunch, you missed a very good prank that somebody pulled.” Asked Ronny and Josh



“Oh” Kelsey looked slightly uneasy, “I was in the library, yea, the library.”



“Hey, does anyone want to get a closer spot, Hagrid teaching this class you know, and he might want some students he knows up in the front.” Asked Harry.



Ron and Hermione nodded reluctantly and got up and went to the front. Just as they sat down, a man, twice the size of a normal one and three times as wide, appeared from the bushes and climbed into the hippogriff pen.



“Gather round, gather round!!” He called, “Oh c'mon, they don't bite, much”



Students reluctantly started to get closer, some eying the talons, others looking at the hippogriffs sharp beaks.



“Now these creatures here, “Hagrid continued, “are hippogriffs. The first thing that you should now about `em is that you should never insult one. They're might prideful beasts. Now, who wants to pet them?”



Hagrid looked around hopefully. Some students stepped back, others stayed rooted to where they were standing. It looked like no one wants to meet the hippogriffs. So I did what any one else would in my situation, grabbed Gigi, Ronny and pushed Josh them up to the front, so we can all meet them together.



“We want to meet the Hippogriffs professor!!!” I yelled, startling some of the students. Hagrid looked happy to see some brave students in the class, and motioned for us to come into the enclosed area.



“Alright, heres how you go to touch them. First, you bow, and wait, if he bows back, you can touch him, if he doesn't, ye better move fast.” Hagrid explained. “Now, You go try your luck with Buck Beak” He pointed to Josh, “Golden Wing will find you most suitable,” He said to Gigi, “ Dusk Beak and Midnight will like either of ye”



Golden Wing was a strong looking palomino hippogriff with a creamy colored tail and wings. Dusk Beak was a pink roan hippogriff, speckled white. And Midnight was a pure black hippogriff, and in the right light, his feathers looked navy blue.



~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~



Uma: That's all you get, MWHAHAHAHAH



Amu: Your evil to your readers, aren't you.



Uma: Yes, yes I am ~sneezes~



Amu: STERILE!!!!!!



Uma: Jeez, just a head cold.



Amu: No wonder why this chapter stinks then



Uma; Ggggrrrrrrr

Amu: Kidding, it's good



Uma: ~turns to readers~ Probably going to be another week till I can update again, since I'm kinda behind in homework and used up almost all of my muses imagination to do this chapter.



~Uma


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment