Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Attacking

Me and my friends get to go to Hogwarts for Harry and the gang's third year, will we survive, or conquer the school, read to find out.

Chapter 10 - Attacking

Chapter 10 - Attacking


Uma: You know the drill, me no own, you no sue.

Amu: But what if they do want to sue?

Uma: … Well… don't know, but they better not sue.

Amu: ~gasps~ You just threatened the readers! Bad Uma, bad!

Uma: -.- you had sugar, didn't you?

Amu: ~shifty eyes~ What is this sugar of which you speak?

Uma: Give me the sugar, and no one gets hurt.

Amu: NEVER!! ~rounds around insanely, then pushes a button that starts the chapter~ MWHAHAHA



Chapter 10:

Attacking



“Yo, I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,
So tell me what you want, what you really really want,”



“No stop, have mercy on our poor little ears!!” shouted Josh (1), who apparently didn't like my wonderful singing.



“Make it stop,” Ronny (2) cried, “MAKE IT STOP!!”



“I don't want to die, I DO NOT WANT TO FREAKIN DIE!!!!” screamed Gigi (3), while she hit me over the head with a stick. “Please STOP this insane torture Lacy!! It's bad enough that you break out in song at dinner, but please, Just. Stop. The. Singing.”



“But I thought you guys wuv-ed-ded-did my prettiful voice.” I (4) pouted. (A/N: I do say that in real life, and it annoys the heck out of my friends. I love annoying them ^^)



“Lacy, please stop being a baka,” Gigi asked, rubbing her temples, “Just for five minutes, can you not be…”



“Yourself.” Finished Ronny and Josh.



“Okay! I'll be Professor Snape” I replied brightly, “Twenty points from Gryffindor, you were breathing too loudly, and you, you have a stain on your shirt, fifty points from Gryffindor. And you, hheeeeyyyyyy.”



“Lacy, you have now scarred me for life.”



“YAY! I have accomplished my goal of scarring Gigi for life!”



“Can we please fight now!?!?!?” cried Ronny and Josh, “We are so gonna beat your guys butts.”



“Yeah right.” Gigi sneered, “Lacy and I are gonna kick ya to the curb.”



“Well, let's do it then,” I shouted, “Ten minutes, and you can be anywhere in a mile radius from this spot right here. Also let's use our youkai powers and take our animal forms in three minutes… k?” they nodded, and took running stances. “Three… two… one…”



“GO!!” we all shouted together.



Gigi melted into the shadows, while, Josh ran off into the trees. Ronny went for the `I wonder if I will get attacked if I stand here and look like a idiot' look, and I ran in the opposite direction of Josh, while trying to put up mental blocks on any and all thoughts so Gigi wouldn't be able to track me down.



`Okay, there are three enemies,' I began to strategize, `Gigi's a kage neko. Strengths would be agility, telekinesis, and able to climb trees and get stuck in them, that kage power might be bad to, got to look out for her lurking in the shadows… grrreeeaaaaattttt it's night time, her powers are best right now. Gotta keep my guard up then. Hmmm…. Now let's see what about the boys, Josh can run fast and manipulate lightning, being trained as a ninja doesn't help me either; Ronny being a dragon will most likely search for people in the sky, and will be able to see better with his fire to light his way… so I need to stay clear of … crud my mind is not working anymore, TIME TO IMPROVISE!'



I turned on my heal and ran back to where we started. Ronny was still there, but facing a different direction and muttering something under his breath. It sounded almost like he was saying a spell, but with many curse words mixed in. At first I didn't understand why in the world what he was looking at, but then it hit me like a wave.



In front of us, not but twenty feet away, lie a beaten up Josh and Gigi. I knew that this could not have been caused by our sparring, but by some unknown force. A force that was strong enough to knock out two of the most powerful people I knew. The very idea that there was someone stronger out there chilled me to the bone. Josh was someone who I always expected to be there smiling, and Gigi was the person that you could lean on when you're down. They are the strong point in our group, Gigi with her personality and knowledge, Josh with his cheerfulness and power, and seeing them in such a weak state shocked me.



I slowly started to come back to reality, but it took me awhile to fully snap out of my shock, and realized what a vulnerable position Ronny and I have been standing in for who knows how long. My instincts took over my body. I was no longer in control, but some unknown part of me, that I have only experienced once before.



Herd... hide... safe...protect, were all words running through my head. Gigi and Josh are part of my herd, I had to hide them to kept them safe, and most importantly, I would protect them with all I had. I walked to their motionless forms and started to pull them up so I could move them to a safe location without dragging them. Once I started moving, Ronny became aware of his surroundings, and came to help me. We moved them over to the base of a tree whose roots were raise so they could provide some protection.



“Who do you think could have done this?” Ronny whispered



“I'm not sure Ronny, but from the bruises I can tell that whoever attacked them, got them by surprise.”



“N-no... s-sh-shoot… sher… lock.” Was a mumbled reply. Gigi started to stir, then quickly opened her surprised eyes. “Ronny… aren't your scales red when you go into animal mode?”



“Yeah.” This question confused him greatly, “Why do you ask?”



“The person, well, thing that attacked Josh, then me, was” Gigi took a breath, trying to find a way to say it, but not say it at the same time, “Well, you see, it was a-



“Dragon.” Josh answered for her. I was watching Gigi so intensely that I didn't realize that Josh woke up. “A blue purple colored dragon, with an aura similar to Ronny's and that of a normal ningen”



“Does this mean that…?” Gigi started.



“Yes, it does.” Ronny nodded solemnly.



“But we are the only ones in this world.” I exclaimed.



“Correction, we were.” Gigi responded, “With that other dragon here, we should become more cautious.”



“Wait, if the dragon is a youki, then how did-” I started to question



“It get here? The same way as” Ronny was cut off by Gigi



“But that's impossible, it disappeared!”



“From this view, but perhaps not the other.” Josh remarked



“So there might be a way to-” I asked



“Maybe, but it would be a long-” Gigi replied



“We have enough time.” Interrupted Ronny and Josh



“No, the chances of anything at all being left from our past will be close to zero.” Gigi stated



“But that doesn't mean that we shouldn't at least try!” I cried



“We can try, but might not succeed.” Gigi responded, showing her disappointment in the situation.



It grew silent. The moon started to fade behind a cloud as we pondered what might happen to us. Could we be able to find the thing that saved and at the same time destroyed our lives? Will there be anything left from what we remember, will there still be beautiful wide plains, and lush forests by the rushing rivers? Would anyone remember us, are our relatives still alive, do they believe that we might come back? All of these thoughts of them were so surrounded in misery, yet had a teardrop of hope in them.



“Should we-” I started only to be cut off by Gigi



“No.” she stated, “We can not under any circumstances tell anyone about this. Questions will arise, secrets will be reveled.”



“I knew that smart one.” I retorted, my humor starting to come back to me, “I was going to say should we practice spell work, and drill some stuff into the banana baka butt boys.”



“Oh, well in that case,” Gigi smiled evilly, “What should we torture them in first?”



Josh and Ronny started backing away, their eyes wide, while saying,



“No way” Ronny began.



“In all of the seven levels” Josh continued



“Of h e double hockey sticks” they said together



“Are we gonna,” Josh continued



“Be your test dummies.” Ronny finished.



“No, you see,” Gigi stated evilly, “We have… how do you say it… Lacy?”



“We have duties to our professors, you and most importantly us, to make sure that your brains… Gigi?” I quietly asked, “What are our duties anyway?”



“Smart one,” Gigi sarcastically murmured, “Our duties are to make sure that the baka's brains don't die from too much knowledge.”



“So we have to kill their brains for them then?” I asked, “Well, I'm in.”



“RUUUNNNN AWWWWWWWAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!” Josh and Ronny yelled, as they ran southward.



“Darn, they ran away.” I stated. “Now we'll have to chase them-”



“Who says that we have to chase them in this form.” Gigi cockily “We couullddd”



“YES!!!!” I shouted.



I started to focus on my animal form, a blue roan 16.3-hand quarter horse. Slowly, my eyes began to move to either side of my head. I felt my chin and nose lengthen into a muzzle. My ears went to the top of my head and became slightly pointed. My hair, which was currently tied back, started to become coarse and full into my mane and forelock. Fur started to grow all over my body, and I heard the painless crunching of my bones as my skeleton started to change. My knees changed directions, and so did my elbows, now I was down on the ground, no longer able to stand up. My fingers and toes melted together to form midnight black hooves. My tailbone started to sprout, as it turned into a glossy midnight black tail, which a navy blue tinge when in direct moonlight. My transformation was complete, even though it felt like an eternity, it only took a few seconds.



I looked down to the ground, expecting to see my training outfit in shreds. Miraculously, though, there was not a single thread on the ground. This amazed me to no end, because for months upon months, I have been trying to accomplish this very thing, transforming without destroying my clothes.



I looked around with this new vision, and saw that Gigi was just completing her transformation. Her tail still needed to grow a few inches, but other than that, she look much like a silky black cat, except she was quite larger than that of a normal house cat. Think one and one half foot in body length, not with tail, and standing about a foot tall at the shoulders. The only thing that was different from her true form were her eyes. Instead of their normal black, they were a bright gold. She turned her head to look at me, and had a slightly confused look on her face.



`Lacy, I thought that I was taller than you' she pouted. It was always a battle to see who was taller, don't ask why, but we always wanted to be taller than each other.



`This is why I like our animal forms Gigi, I'm taller than you!' I chanted `I'm taller than youuu haaa ha haha ha!!'



`Eh, shut up, gaki.' She replied stiffly.



`Ooooo new word, what does it mean?' I asked



`Not gonna tell ya. Now, we have insane people to find.' Gigi sprinted off in the opposite direction that the boys ran off to.



`Um, Gigi?' I poked her mind with my question



`What?'



`You know that one, the boys went the other way, and two, I'm faster tan you, so it would be better if you got on my back.'



`Oh, well, umm…' Gigi ran to me and jumped on my back, `Hi Ho Lacy, AWWWAAAAYYYY!!!…. At this time you are suppose to rear up then start running off into the distance.'



`Right.' I did just that, and let out a loud neigh for effects.



`Show off.' Gigi grumbled.



Ronny And Josh

1-½ miles away



“I think we lost them” Josh and Ronny simultaneously said. “Hey, stop that! You're copying me again…. Why are we cursed to say stuff at the same time? … HAHAHAHA we said that at the same time…. I think we should stop that now… Okay”



Ronny and Josh started walking 45 degrees southeast, just to throw the `evil teachers of doom, destruction, and more doom' off. After they passed fifteen trees, twelve bushes, nine different types of paw prints and nine thousand eight hundred fifty million tiny pebbles, they began to hear soft whisperings and low grunts, as if someone was trying to communicate with an animal without being detected.



“What was that?” Josh asked Ronny. “It doesn't appear natural.”



“Don't know, maybe its from an alternate universe where the sky is red and the water's brown.” Ronny replied, while Josh just sweat dropped, “… or not.”



“Lets get a closer look.” They said together, “…STOP COPYING ME!!!!”



The bush to the left of them stirred slightly, and two deep cobalt blue eyes appeared. Josh and Ronny froze, trying to decipher whether those eyes belonged to Lacy, or some unknown force.



CcCcCcCcCcCcCcCcCcCcCcCcCcCcCcCc

1: Josh Training Outfit- Skin tight black knee shorts with yellow lightning bolts on the seams. Black wife beater and black fingerless gloves with metals plates with a cloud etched on the left hand and a lightning bolt on the right. Black and yellow bandages are wrapped around his upper arms and are wrapped around the sole of his foot and ankles to serve as shoes.



2: Ronny's Training Outfit: Same thing as Josh, but red flames instead of lightning bolts. And everything that is yellow is a deep scarlet red. Ronny is not wearing fingerless gloves, but red weighted wristbands and a sweatband. He wears a small ruby on a black iron chain around his neck, this helps him focus his fire (not in control of it all yet -.-; burned a couple people `accidentally')



3: Gigi's Training Outfit: Black skintight leggings with a pouch for her secret weapon. She is wearing a black vest (zipped up) with a fishnet undershirt. Black ninja like sandals (think naruto). Her hair is pulled back into a bun so it doesn't get in her face, and she is wearing her customary yin yang headband.



4: Lacy's Training Outfit: Her outfit is almost a cross between Josh and Gigi's. She wears dark blue knee length leggings with a dark purple blue skirt that has slits up to the thigh. A midriff black shirt with blue seams short sleeves turtle neck which is very tight (I actually have a shirt like this, it is murder getting it on, almost couldn't get my head through once XD). Her hair is loose, letting it flow free in the breeze (whoosh, whoosh supermodel…I scare myself sometimes). She is wearing light blue arm protector/warmers. She always goes barefoot, except for when she is training extra hard, then she wears weighted shoes (helps develop her leg muscles).



oOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo



Uma: ~singing~ Tomorrow is my birthday tomorrow is my birthday, YIPPPEEEEE!!

Amu: Presents, presents, presents, presents!

Uma: Sorry for the long wait, but hopefully the length of the chapter makes up for it, 2,160 words.

Amu: Also, a cookie to who figures out whom the eyes belong to, and what was the song that Lacy was singing.


























Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment