Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Sunflower

well finally its up! i just hope its not to bad

Chapter 1 - Sunflower

Chapter 1 - Sunflower
Well this is a new story called shine on you ^_^ and duh people cud still add there char. In my story corr I must be stupid cuz I can't even spell correctly and the comp. have to correct it for me O_O
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sunflower was in crystal forest, just for now she is just 8 doing…. Nothing much than again, maybe yes she was sitting on a crystal rock, having her hands gripping her arms she was shivering, she was lonely. There was nothing but herself her on her own.

She left her mother when she was 5 ever since than she cannot trust anyone else until she was older, than she was in the mystic ruins, she walked thru the deep, dark forest, as you all should know she was pretty frightened, since that accident happened she wanted to revenge eggman, revenge him for the death of her parents.

Sunflower was in the winter, shivering and shuttering she looked around, than she stand up and walked towards her crystal room, and she noticed a spark, that spark caught her attention, she stared for a few seconds, she rubbed her forehead, than down her face, she thought she was seeing things. Than after she looked at that spark again so she pushed her arm slowly towards the spark, her hand was about to grip that spark, she grabbed it in her palm than pulled it towards her, she looked at the spark, it turned out as an emerald. It had 7 coulers, the coulers of the chaos emeralds all of em.

Grrrrr I write really crap stories grrr

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

val_ze_hedgehog on December 23, 2004, 4:24:34 AM

val_ze_hedgehog on
val_ze_hedgehogyayyyyy!!!!!^_^ can you put me in pwease?83 *big puppy eyes*XD anyway X3 *go read the next part*

Flash_the_Hedgebot on December 2, 2004, 8:14:54 PM

Flash_the_Hedgebot on
Flash_the_Hedgebotwell sun, this sounds as a fairly good story :), but, its COLORS/COLOURS something...and uh, maybe a little longer? maybe not as long as mine but anyways :p.

Still it sounds good indeed XD-or-something.

Loading File: Flash.EXE...
...
...
*BLIP*FILE LOADED...
...
...
FOR SUSPENDED TIME SPAN; ANY USE OF FLASH IS LEGAL...
...
...
*computer nerd i know*Done and Done, if ya want, you can use Flash or any of my fanchars :p...
Im insane and you know it!

FOX_fan999 on November 16, 2004, 1:01:59 AM

FOX_fan999 on
FOX_fan999put me in!
she is called aleena,
and her bf is greenlightning,
look at my bios for comments.