Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Meeting

Sunpelt faces more dangers than he ever imagined when traveling with friends.

Chapter 1 - The Meeting

Chapter 1 - The Meeting
Three cats slipped into the clearing. One was a dark brown tabby tom. The other was a light gray she-cat. The last was a muscular golden tom.

" Well met grayfire, briarfur." meowed the golden tom. " We need to talk about the prophecy."

" Well we need to hurry so our clans dont send out search parties. So what do you need to say sunpelt?" meowed the light gray she-cat. She looked annoyed and her tail tip was twitching.

" I'm sorry grayfire. but we need to figure out what we can do about this prophecy! Arent you two even intrested in it? I bet you never thought you would be in a propchecy any more than I did!" Sunpelt exclaimed his fur bristling.

" Ok ok keep you fur on mousbrain! Just tell us about the prophecy again," meowed briarfur.

Sunpelts fur stopped bristling." Ok. I was walking through a forest i never saw before. Then a cat stepped out in front of me. He said he was my clan's leader a long time ago. He told me that 3 cats would save the 3 clans, then there was a vision that was just a blur of dark brown light gray and gold. It was like somebody whispered our names cause i knew it was us. It was so weird."

" Now tell me this," mewoed briarfur." Why can we talk to eachother with our minds? And why was it only you who had the dream"

" It's obvious why we can talk to eachother with our minds. It's so we can talk without our clans knowing so they can't stop us. But why it was only me who had the dream, i don't know."

Grayfire meowed," Then we can leave now before our leaders send a ptrol after us."

" Yes. It'll be dawn soon. We can talk later. Using our minds of course," meowed Sunpelt.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment