Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - 2

Sunpelt faces more dangers than he ever imagined when traveling with friends.

Chapter 2 - 2

Chapter 2 - 2
Sunpelt walked around the camp. He was so bored and didn't know what to do. Then he heard a cat call his name. He looked up to see Whitefoot charging toward him. He waited till she came over.

" You up for some hunting? You looked bored," she mewed, amusement flickering in her eyes.

" Ok that'd be great. Lets grab darkpaw too. he needs to get out of camp."

Soon the three cats were heading into the forest. " At least its greenleaf. There should be plenty of prey," meowed whitefoot.

She was right. after a while sunpelt smelled mouse. His apprentice smelled it at the same time. he nodded toward darkpaw. he watched with approval as his apprentice silently stalked the mouse. Then he scented something else. Fox! Watch out he yowled as the fox hurled himself at darkpaw. Sunpelt flung himself forward slashing his claws at the fox's eyes. Whitefoot clawed up onto the fox's back but it shook her off and she hit a tree with a thud.

While Sunpelt was distracted the fox charged toward him. It was then he noticed darkpaw lieing motionless on the ground blood flowing from a wound in his throat.

"NO!" he yowled and ran toward darkpaw. but his apprentice was already dead. Fury surging through him he turned and hurled himself at the fox. Whitefoot was battling it again and then Sunpelt jumped in to. He slashed at its eyes and its feet until it turned and fled. Sunpelt padded back toward darkpaw. he pushed his nose into his fur. whitefoot came up behind him and tried to mew comfoting words but sunpelt didn't hear her. This was his first apprentice and he had failed.

He stood up. "lets get back to camp." He took darkpaws scruff gently in his teeth and carried him back to camp.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment