Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Darkness takes over

o.k so i wrote this as a funny joke but i think its quite good and should be turned into an episode!!!

Chapter 1 - Darkness takes over

Chapter 1 - Darkness takes over




Pixie walked hand in hand with Joey. They stopped at the game shop to congratulate yugi. `Hey yugi! Congratulation on winning the Battle city tournaments!' pixie said.

Bakura come in the shop with Tristan and Serenity. Joey turned around and immediately let go of pixies hand. `Beep, Beep'. Pixie picked up her phone and walked outside. `Yeah, O.k. Is he going to be alright? I'll be there as soon as possible!' Pixie said as she went back into the shop. Everyone stared back at her. `Sorry Joey, I have to go'. Pixie said kissing him on the cheek then walking away. Joey blushed as his sister looked at him. `Is everything going to be alright?'Yugi said worried. `I hope so. Kaiba just lost his company to them workers. So he needs me and mokuba to be where he can see us so they cant keep us hostage and make my brother give up everything.' `Wait! Do u want us to come as well?'Bakura said in his innocent voice. `I don't know. Mokuba said not to tell anybody'. Pixie said. Joey walked up to her. `Were all your friends so were gonna help if you like it or not!' Joey said with a grin.

`Hey Seto!' Pixie said as she reach the building. `There you are. What are they doing here?'Kaiba said coldly. `kaiba, they just want to help…' Pixie was interrupted by Kaiba. `I don't need any help, especially not from them geeks and that dog' Kaiba said looking at Joey. `I'm gonna kill that rich snob! Let me at him! Let me at im!'Joey said trying to jump on kaiba. `Don't dude. It's not worth it!' Tristan said calmly. `Seto! Quick! There coming! Run!'Mokuba said running to Kaiba. `Let's go, pixie quickly!'Kaiba said getting his helicopter ready. `Pixie, you're not actually going to go with that creep?' Joey said with big puppy eyes. `That `CREEP' is my older brother. And with that pixie got into the helicopter. Joey ran after it until it went out of site. `Nice going Joey! You don't call someone's older brother a creep!' Tristan said hitting him around the head. `Well it doesn't matter. She's gone. Where, how long, I'll never no. come on serenity, lets go home'. Joey said a he walked head down without saying goodbye to yugi and the others. `Will he be alright? Bakura asked Yugi. `Joey is all ways positive in duels, but this is a whole different matter.' Yugi said looking at Joey disappear down the street. Yugi and Tristan went down the road to the game shop. `Ha, Ha! Kaiba went straight into my trap! Now all I have to do is challenge Joey in a duel and he will be so depress he won't concentrate, giving me his soul! Ha, Ha!' Yami Bakura said holding his millennium ring.



To be continued...



Next Episode...



`Joey don't!' pixie screamed as she ran in. `What`s this? The girlfriends back! You still can't save him! Attack Red eyes black dragon!' yami Bakura said as he held his millennium ring ready for Joey's soul.



`I told you already, don't hang around with that wheeler dog!' kaiba said angrily. `Well, that dog makes me happy!' pixie said as she stormed out. `Hello, Hi serenity. Can I speak to Joey please? Thanks. Joey. `Help Me!' pixie said as the phone cut.



`HaHa! With Yami yugi on my side no one can stop me! Ha, Ha, Ha! `Yami bakura said as he looked over the city...

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Yorda_Valkov on February 27, 2006, 1:01:48 AM

Yorda_Valkov on
Yorda_ValkovGOOOOOOOOO BAKURA!!!!!!!HAHAHA

Amaya_Ivanov on February 22, 2006, 2:01:31 AM

Amaya_Ivanov on
Amaya_Ivanovgo-go bakura!!!^_^

raysbabygal on February 21, 2006, 2:41:20 AM

raysbabygal on
raysbabygalcool! so when u gonna add the next chappy? lol i'll fone u tonite ok?! lol i have things to tell you....oh and i finnally came up with something that could have been shakira's big secret...!