Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - SAV5 IS HERE

ITS HERE ITS FINALY HERE A STORY 2 MONTHS IN THE MAKING. ENJOY.

Chapter 1 - SAV5 IS HERE

Chapter 1 - SAV5 IS HERE
SONIC ADVENTURE 5 GUESS WHAT ITS BACK THE THIRD OF MY SAV STORYS THERE 5 MORE TO COME ENJOY.THE STORY BEGINS ABOUT 3 YEARS FROM SAV4.SONIC:Ahhhh Im soooooo bored i wish Eggman would just try to destory something!!!TAILS:Sonic why do you want that? just be happy that its peaceful!!!AMY: Yeah.SONIC:But im soooo bored theres nothing to do. exept run but ive seen all of this world.SHADOW(MY OC WILL BE KNOW AS SHADOW A AND THE OTHER SHADOW AS SHADOW B): Sonic you know that life is not full of fun. but i do wosh something would happen evil or not. hmmmmm well i have something but only Tails could understand this.TAILS: What is it?SHADOW(A): Interdaimetion traval.SONIC: Uhg my head youre already losing me.SHADOW(A): Told ya. anyway Tails if we can harnes chaos control without the rick on a time paradox we couls traval and see other daimentions. as you know the only one that can use chaos control is me,Sonic,and shadow. Amy and you and knuckels cant. now super sonic travialed us to earth. and it was chris's grandfather that got us back. now if we can just get back to earth to see chris again without killing every daimetion we can then master interdaimetion traval.TAILS: Agreed but how can we do that?SHADOW(A): By using a low powered chaos control and studing it. but we need to find shadow. Sonic? you are going to help to. if all three of us can combine our chaos controls we might find the secret.SONIC:ZZZZZTAILS AND SHADOW(A): SONIC WAKE UP!!!SONIC: AHHH!!! What? Eggman? oh chaos control got it.SHADOW: sigh. Anyway Amy you have an important job in this as well.AMY: I do?TAILS: Yes. all of us will be in the chaos control you need to say out of it and watch for Eggman. if he comes press the red butten and weel come ok?AMY: Got it.SHADOW: And now the search for shadow begins.TO BE CONTINUED!!!

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SonicandCloud4eva on September 23, 2006, 7:06:07 AM

SonicandCloud4eva on
SonicandCloud4evaOOOOO SO AWESOME HURRY UP AND MAKE THE NEXT ONE X3 PLLLZZZ????*chibi eyes*

phoenixh20 on August 16, 2006, 3:22:09 AM

phoenixh20 on
phoenixh20its cool gr8 job ^_^

nextguardian on August 15, 2006, 3:25:51 AM

nextguardian on
nextguardianCool Start