Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - ALL BECOMES REVEALED

THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE BEST STORY I HAVE EVER MADE. SORRY THE FIRST STORY ISENT HERE IT GOT DELETED. OH I PUT A RECAP IN THERE FOR ALL OF YA. ENJOY THE LAST PROJEST SHADOW SEREIES.

Chapter 2 - ALL BECOMES REVEALED

Chapter 2 - ALL BECOMES REVEALED
PROJECT SHADOW PART 2

CHAPTER 2: ALL BECOMES REVEALLED



SHADOW(OC): These black aliens they.. AUGH(MEMORY FLASHBACK ABOUT THE BLACK ARMS) (out of breath) these aliens are called the black arms but how do I know all of this?

DARK: Because you where a part in all of this. You are part of: PROJECT SHADOW!!!

SHADOW(OC): DARK!!! HOW. HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT?

DARK: When DR.Gerald Robotnick was done sending our DNA to the other shadow he tried to erase our memories. He erased your but I broke the DNA chamber be for he erased mine. My chaos powers and your chaos emerald knowage are all part of the Ultimate life form know as Shadow the Hedgehog.

SHADOW(OC): So all has been revealed. I remember now. How torturous it was. How long has it been?

DARK:50 years.

SHADOW(OC): 50 years huh? Well that explains something me and you must be so close to the power of the chaos emeralds that we are immortal. We do not age but we can die except for you dark you have the ability to part from your body and resurrect your self. My ability is that I can reverse my age whenever I want. I think I will stay at age 18. But in reality you and me are over 80 years old are we not?

DARK: Enough of this dont you think we should go and kill these black aliens?

SHADOW(OC): RIGHT!!

SHADOW(OC AND DARK: CHAOS CONTROL!!!!





TO BE CONTINUED NEXT CHAPTER NAME: SHADOW MEET SHADOW!!!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment