Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - SHADOW MEET SHADOW

THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE BEST STORY I HAVE EVER MADE. SORRY THE FIRST STORY ISENT HERE IT GOT DELETED. OH I PUT A RECAP IN THERE FOR ALL OF YA. ENJOY THE LAST PROJEST SHADOW SEREIES.

Chapter 3 - SHADOW MEET SHADOW

Chapter 3 - SHADOW MEET SHADOW
PROJECT SHADOW PART 2

CHAPTER 3: SHADOW MEET SHADOW



SOMEWHERE IN THE WORLD

EGGMAN: Hmm? Whats this? Hmm it reads: Project Shadow notes by: Prof. Gerald Robotnick. Woah these are his notes on shadow.

NOTE:I HAVE MADE A MISTAKE TEAMING UP WITH BLACK DOOM TO CREATE LIFE. SHADOW MY ULTIMATE LIFE FORM HAS BLACK DOOMS BLOOD IN HIM. ONLY AFTER BLACK DOOM LEFT I REALIZED THAT HE CAN CONTROL SHADOW DUE TO HIS BLOOD. MY GRANDDAUGHTER MARIA,THOSE TWO HEDGEHOGS THAT I USED TO MAKE SHADOW MORE POWERFUL AND THE CREW OF ARK HAVE BEEN KILLED. ITS ALL MY FAULT. IF ANYONE READS THIS YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO STOP BLACK DOOM GIVE THE SEVEN CHAOS EMERALDS TO SHADOW AND HE WILL HAVE THE POWER TO STOP THE BLACK ARMS. AND NOW AS THE GUN SOLDIERS CLOSE IN WE ALL PERPARE TO DIE.

EGGMAN: Just what has my grandfather created?

ELSEWHERE

SHADOW(OC): Hmmm I can sence shadows chaos powers. THERE THIS WAY!!

SHADOW: Hmm? Im being followed.But by who? His presence feels so familiar yet so distant.

SHADOW(OC): SHADOW!!!

SHADOW: HMM? WHAT THE YOU LOOK LIKE ME!!

SHADOW(OC): Thats because I am part of you.

SHADOW: WHAT?!?! HOW?!!?

SHADOW(OC): Me and Dark here where part of Project shadow. Your creator gave you my name and chaos knowage and Dark skin color and chaos powers. Us 3 are the same yet we are not.

SHADOW: But how AUGHH( MEMORIE FLASHBACK TO BIRTH AND SEEING DARK AND SHADOW) We are the same. But still what was my purpose for being created?

SHADOW(OC): You mean you dont know? Why do you think we came to find you? We came to see if you where going to carry out the mission Gerald gave you and to either stop it or help you.

SHADOW: Well whatever it is if we can get the 7 chaos emeralds Ill find out who I really am!!!


TO BE CONTINUED NEXT CHAPTER NAME: DARK SUPERS.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment