Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Project shadow revealed

THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE BEST STORY I HAVE EVER MADE. SORRY THE FIRST STORY ISENT HERE IT GOT DELETED. OH I PUT A RECAP IN THERE FOR ALL OF YA. ENJOY THE LAST PROJEST SHADOW SEREIES.

Chapter 5 - Project shadow revealed

Chapter 5 - Project shadow revealed
PROJECT SHADOW PART 2

CHAPTER5: PROJECT SHADOW REVEALED.


SHADOW(OC): So the ARK where the other shadow was created now if I could find the chamber where we where I might find some answers(WANDERS AROUND FOR ABOUT 10 MINUTES) I found it, this room is where we were. Aparantly this tube is where Dark was its been shatard this tube must have been mine and this tube was Shadows. Now to find out why professer Gerald chose me and Dark to be DNA donaters.

(MEANWHILE BACK ON EARTH)

SHADOW: Its true The other shadow transformed into a dark super form just like you did Sonic.

KNUCKELS: That is troubling a dark super form cant be controlled as far as I know. Sonic just about destroyed every thing when he went dark..

SONIC: It was like something evil took me over. Could it be the negitive power of the emeralds?

TAILS: Maby but how can we find out?

DARK: Find the memralds and see for ourselves?

TAILS: Well that makes sense.

(ON THE ARK)

SHADOW(OC): I see Gerald wanted Dark for his sheer power he wanted me for my almost infinite knowlage of the chaos emeralds. But that still dosent explain the dark form. Hmm? Whats this? A memo?

MEMO READS: My son shadow was created with the help of two hedgehogs a Black Doom. Black Doom wanted shadow to destroy mankind I secretly programmed his mind to save mankind im sorry to the hedgehogs for what ive done to them. But if by chance they read this I have something to say to them: if you transform into a drak super form then you have found the true power of the chaos emeralds. This is the greatest power you can obtain but be careful some times you cannot control if you are caught offgaurd so be warned.

SHADOW(OC):So that explains that.



TO BE CONTINUED NEXT CHAPTER NAME: THE DEATH OF SHADOW?

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment