Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - The death of shadow(oc)

THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE BEST STORY I HAVE EVER MADE. SORRY THE FIRST STORY ISENT HERE IT GOT DELETED. OH I PUT A RECAP IN THERE FOR ALL OF YA. ENJOY THE LAST PROJEST SHADOW SEREIES.

Chapter 6 - The death of shadow(oc)

Chapter 6 - The death of shadow(oc)
PROJECT SHADOW PART 2

CHAPTER6: THE DEATH OF SHADOW?



TAILS:Sonic, Knuckels, everybody I found something!

All: what?

TAILS:There is negative energy in the chaos emeralds meaning that if someone like sonic was felling any negative emotions while they where transforming they will turn into a dark super form.

SONIC: Of corpse when I went dark I felt such sorrow that explains why I turned dark but why my brother?

DARK: Because he is one with the emeralds. Thats why Gerald wanted him for Project shadow other than black doom who had the chaos control powers Shadow(oc) knew more about the emeralds then any guardian of the emeralds.

KNUCKELS: That impossible no one knows more about the emeralds than my dad!

DARK: He does.

SHADOW(OC): Its true the emeralds speak to me and tell me every thing about their history. But this knowage will never be passed on the dark super form has a side effect. Death! Thats right im surprised that Sonic Hasent died but I suppose that he is immune because has has went super more time than I have. Im not long for this world. Either that or im getting so much power that I cant control it either way im felling like im losing touch with reality.


TO BE CONTINUED!!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment