Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Gap between Light and dark.

srry for the lame name. but here it is. my best works yet. I need 2 more dragon oc so if ya wanna be in it just ask!

Chapter 1 - The Gap between Light and dark.

Chapter 1 - The Gap between Light and dark.
DRAGON TALE: DARK AND LIGHT




This story is about the battles between the Two most powerful dragons to ever live. The twind born before time and immortal ememies! The story begins&


The day dawns with peace. The humans starting their day of labor, unaware of the dragons. The humas know of dragons sometimes they worship them. The two most powerful dragon locked in an eternal battle! The king of dragons and the king of hell. Both equal in power. The Darkfire dragon and Kiro. Both of witch are worshiped. Krio being the most evil essence on the earth. Darkfire being the purity of the earth. But both wielding Unlimited power. Humans that are evil worship Kiro. And of corse humans who uphold peace worship Darkfire! The two dragons really dont care about being worshiped. Each one trying to kill the other. Each one trying to bring both peace and terror the the world. So far Kiro has the upperhand.


TO BE CONTINUED.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Airbender234 on July 26, 2008, 5:14:24 AM

Airbender234 on
Airbender234oh my g,that was SO SO SO short!

wolf-girl-ghost on July 24, 2007, 6:19:51 AM

wolf-girl-ghost on
wolf-girl-ghostYAAY AWSHUM START!