Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Darkness Swallows

This is a story of a new Keyblade bearer many years after the time of the games. This story goes beyond the Disney/FF boundary of the original stories, going into different worlds of other non-Disney or FF games/animes. Hope someone enjoys it!

Chapter 1 - Darkness Swallows

Chapter 1 - Darkness Swallows
In a faraway place, there is the World That Never Was. Its streets are bare as the eye can see. The night would be impossible for sight to penetrate the fog of darkness, if it were not for the moon looming overhead. Now this is no ordinary moon, for it is in the shape of a heart. It has a sort of calming radiance emitting forth from its very center, giving a slight sense of peace in this otherwise eerie city. The roads are lonely save for one man roaming the corridors of this shadowy place. This dark hair is nearly impossible to separate from his surroundings. In fact, it is difficult to depict anything but his face, since he is dressed in a long black trench coat with a high collar.

As he approaches closer and closer to the moon, his complexion is brought more into view. His black hair shines as it hangs over his face. His eyes filled with a glaze of hatred within them, he looks about to discover that he is surrounded by the Heartless, sentient beings of darkness with no other thought on their mind than to capture and collect hearts of the living. As these creature creep closer and closer, the man looks up and snickers with his little grin. He reaches out his hand, and with a brilliant flash of light, a weapon appears in his hands. The weapon is a key-shaped sword, with three large scythe blades were the key’s “bit” would be.

The Heartless charge towards him, and the man flips up in the air. As he flies upside down, he cuts through the air and annihilates one instantly. Three more come from behind and slash at him with their claws. The man quickly pulls his sword behind him and lays it on his back to block, then gives one a swift back kick to the face and he twirls around and plants the sword in one of their sides. It fades into darkness as he conjures flames in his hand and throws it at another. Then he goes for the one he kicked and takes it out with an over head slash.

After the skirmish, the other Heartless flee away, as to not be defeated by this mysterious warrior of the key. He ascends a colossal tower, whose peak rests directly below the moon. He holds the key towards the moon, and the key emits a beam of light, which penetrates the moon and large white door appears. In the center of the door is a keyhole, which the man stabs with the key. As the door opens, the mysterious warrior mutters one word:

“Excellent…”

The door has finally opened, and the man walks inside. As he enters he sees a massive amount of energy in the center, as he reaches for this power. Unbeknownst to him, tendrils of darkness are slowly creeping up his legs. Before he can realize what has occurred, it is too late. Try as he might, the darkness swallows him, and just like quicksand, he sinks quickly into oblivion…

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment