Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The New Master

This is a story of a new Keyblade bearer many years after the time of the games. This story goes beyond the Disney/FF boundary of the original stories, going into different worlds of other non-Disney or FF games/animes. Hope someone enjoys it!

Chapter 2 - The New Master

Chapter 2 - The New Master
Darkness. Surrounded by nothingness, a boy falls into oblivion. He cannot feel any air, yet he can breathe. He sinks and is covered by water, yet he cannot float. Sinking, sinking. Suddenly, he feels himself touch the bottom, and in a flash of light he sees that he is standing upon a massive stained glass pedestal, decorated with pictures of things unknown.
This boy’s name is Kexal, a 17 year old boy with long red hair hanging over half of his face. He looks around, but past the ground he stands on is infinite darkness. Suddenly a voice calls out,

“Kexal”

“Who’s there?” Kexal questions.

“You are the chosen one. You are the one who will seal the door to darkness…” replies the voice.

“What’s this ‘door to darkness?’ Why am I here?”

“You are here to learn what is to come.”

Kexal turns to his left and sees three stands, they each hold a weapon. There is a sword, shield and staff.

The voice proclaims, “There is great power sleeping in you, if you give a form, it will give you strength.”

Kexal hears a noise behind him. As he turns around, he sees a man with dark hair and cloak turned away from him. He approaches the man to check if he’s okay, then the man turns around to reveal bright yellow eyes. The man becomes transparent and distorted, and grows into a massive ghost-like creature with four arms and four legs. Kexal’s eyes widen as he dashes for one of the weapons. The ghost’s arm turns into a sword as it comes down towards Kexal. He hurriedly dodges the strike and dives for the sword. He leaps in the air and strikes the beast, but the sword goes straight through like air.

“Man, why do you give me a weapon if it’s useless?!” Kexal cries.

The phantom trips Kexal, and swings an axe arm toward him. Kexal screams as he holds out the sword in a futile attempt to defend himself. A brilliant light is shone, as the monster is violently knocked back, to reveal a keyblade in his hands. Bewildered by this strange weapon, he runs and strikes the foe, which screams in pain from the attack.

The keyblade points forward on its own and fires a beam of light at the phantom’s chest and reveals a keyhole. Kexal hurries over, jumps, and stabs the creature in the chest. It squirms and shrieks as it fades away and is sealed in the keyblade. Exhausted, Kexal drops his sword as it dissipates, and collapses on the floor unconscious.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment