Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Awakening

This is a story of a new Keyblade bearer many years after the time of the games. This story goes beyond the Disney/FF boundary of the original stories, going into different worlds of other non-Disney or FF games/animes. Hope someone enjoys it!

Chapter 3 - Awakening

Chapter 3 - Awakening
Kexal opens his eyes and stands up. He looks around and sees that he is in the same place as before.

"At least that monster's gone," Kexal thinks to himself.

The voice beckons once again.

"Kexal..."

"Where are you? Show yourself!" Kexal exclaims. "Come out, cuz I got a new weapon and I know how to use it!"

"O really?" questions the voice, "Then call it now."

Kexal reaches out his hand and in a brilliant flash of light, the keyblade appears.

"This weapon you hold is the keyblade. Now this keyblade is unlike the others. This one can unlock and seal hearts. This id very important, for you see, the monster you fought earlier was known as a Phantom. The last master opened the gate to Kingdom Hearts, allowing all the darkness in people's hearts to roam free and take corporeal form."

Suddenly the ground begins to shake beneath Kexal's feet.

"Hurry, prepare yourself. I cannot hold of this darkness for much longer."

And when the voice had said that, hundreds of heartless form and surround Kexal. Kexal raises his blad and charges at the mass, swinging his sword furiously as hearts flew toward the heavens in droves after every swing.
After five minutes, Kexal is gasping for breath and falls to his knees. The heartless swarm him. As he is smothered by the darkness, a bright light appears in the distance, and then...nothingness.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment