Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Sasuke's big Fight

I hope all of you will love my story.Personally I think Naruto always acuses Sasuke of insulting him.Maby thats why Sasuke and Naruto always get in fights!Enjoy my story!?
(Also give me a comment on who you think will win the fight)

Chapter 1 - Sasuke's big Fight

Chapter 1 - Sasuke's big Fight
(This story is not based on real episods) It turned out as a normal day Sasuke acting all cool and
and of course Naruto playing tricks on evryone. But today there was something ver peculiear about Naruto, like he had a secret plan to get Sakura to fall in love with him. But sometime today Naruto will crack.

Later that very wird day Naruto had a vicious plan. Sasuke and Sakura had no idea what Naruto was up to! Sasuke is so CUTE!!!

You know your never going to get him!?

Sakura knew who's voice that was. It was the one person who was also in a competion to toatally win Sasuke's heart!! It was Ino!

Ino and Sakura walk up to each other saying___
Hello Ino!?

Hello Sakura!?

So Ino, what devious plan are you going to perform today

Oh I don't know something like win Sasuke's heart, befor you even get the chance to say month old pickle!!!

At that moment Sakura and Ino both saw one empty seat right next to Sasuke. So they both started chargeing over to the seat near Sasuke!

*(sigh)*

What did you say about me Sasuke?

What Naruto I did'nt even say anything about you
Oh yeah you want to fight for the title of the class heart throb!!??

*(sigh)* Okay but you are going to reagret this when i win this fight. You are going to wish you never even said anything!!!


Yeah thats the End folks now tune in next time to see just who it is that wins the fight! Will it be Sasuke or will it be Naruto? Well if you contact me saying by which you get to vote who you think is going to win! All you need to do is give me a comment at sychocat12543@ fan art central! So who do you think will win?

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sasukeXsakuraforever on March 15, 2007, 11:57:44 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeverMAKE MORE! PLEASE

AmmyK on February 4, 2007, 2:28:36 AM

AmmyK on
AmmyKAwesome!

Sasukelover1 on January 15, 2007, 9:56:09 AM

Sasukelover1 on
Sasukelover1This is about teh story.About who will win. I think It's going to be Sasuke. He SO AWSOME!!!!! ( Yes I am a Sasuke lover. Note the username)

sychocat12543 on January 15, 2007, 9:29:57 AM

sychocat12543 on
sychocat12543Wow i am so COOOOOL!