Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Discover the story behind Colette's very first Charkam. *This one reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaally works!*

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Chapter 1 - Untitled


Colette's Charkam



Colette:*Sigh*

Lloyd: Colette? What is wrong?

Ginus: Yeah. You don't look like your usual self.

Presea: Yes, will you tell us your thoughts?

Colette: Oh! It's nothing.

Lloyd: Colette, it's not good to keep your memories bottled up so tell us.

Colette: Ok, but please don't tell Regal alright?

Ginus: Why Regal?

Colette: I'm not saying it is his fault or anything, I just don't want him to bear anymore guilt, so don't tell him, promise?

Lloyd: Ok.

Ginus: Ok.

Presea: Ok.

Colette: Well it all started when I turned 11, my mom gave me my first set of Charkams. the ones I started with on my journey to regenerate the world. I fell a lot when I was learning but it was my favorite thing to do with my mom. I wanted to be really good at it like she was, she even taught me Ray Thrust. Anyway the day I turned 12 she suddenly died-

Lloyd: What?!

Ginus: What?!

Colette: Sorry...*tears were rolling down her cheeks*Grandmother had to cover up her death so that it would not cause problems for the villagers. A desian shot an arrow at her and killed her probably because of her strength and skill with a Charkam...*she began to cry*

Lloyd: I'm sorry Colette.

Ginus: Yeah, this must bring back some painful memories for you...

Colette: Its ok I'll keep going...

Presea: What were the villagers told?

Colette: ...that she got really sick and died a few days later. Anyway, the time we battled Regal in the Gorraccia Forest was when they broke. I had just finished casting Holy Song when Regal used Eagle Dive and when he landed the shockwave caused my Charkams to break, they were by a tree.

Presea: Regal!

Regal: I'm so sorry Colette, can you ever forgive me?

Colette: I'm sorry Regal I tried to avoid this, please don't feel guilty, ok?

Regal: I'll try but can I at least try to atone?

Colette: No you don't have to it's alright.

Regal: Yes I must...

Colette: Ok, but what will you do?

Regal: When we get to Altamira I can take you to a blacksmith I know that can fix anything.

Colette: Thank you Regal this means a lot to me.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

syczhki on May 24, 2006, 11:24:42 PM

syczhki on
syczhkiheeheehee thank you i like cookies yum!

Elements on April 22, 2006, 9:23:43 PM

Elements on
Elementsaw thats a really sweet story and great for your first one ^^ *gives you a cookie*

syczhki on March 29, 2006, 9:25:18 PM

syczhki on
syczhkiI hope you all like it! Its my very first work on here! Please comment!