Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Arrival

Title says it all. Most of these characters came from Sonic X, and the legal information... I think it was the Sonic Team. Anyways, some of the characters are made up, so yeah. If it cuts off, I'm not done.

Chapter 1 - Arrival

Chapter 1 - Arrival
Chapter One: Arrival

Chris has just arrived back from Sonic's world. Despite Dr. Eggman's warning, nothing appeared to be out of order, except the clothes on him. They remained the same size, which created a big discomfort for him. The ship had arrived, only a mile away from the portal. When he stepped out, he recognized the neighborhood, and rushed to go home and see his family once more.
Ding-dong! The doorbell rang. Tyler, his fourteen year old cousin, answered the door. When he opened the door, he yelled "Chris! You're back! I..." Tyler stopped instantly. After a brief ten seconds, Tyler was literally rolling on the floor laughing. "What is that... baby pajama day!??!" Tyler continued laughing.
After three hours, Chris explained every single detail that has happened to him. Some of the details were really unexplainable, and others made sense.(btw, ur suposed 2 kno da story!) While they were talking, Tyler sneaked out of the house to the portal in Chris's story. He had a weird plan, and even worse, no one even knew about it. Yet.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment