Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Entrance

Title says it all. Most of these characters came from Sonic X, and the legal information... I think it was the Sonic Team. Anyways, some of the characters are made up, so yeah. If it cuts off, I'm not done.

Chapter 2 - Entrance

Chapter 2 - Entrance
Tyler reached the portal site in about an hour. He started button mashing the computers running the portal. Different sounds overlapped and became very loud. At last, Tyler became too tired. He pressed one button at a time, hoping he would get a lucky hit. After twenty minutes, the portal finally showed an green, red, and blue appearance.
Tyler laughed in success. He was able to hack into the computer password, and prepared to enter the world. He put on an air helmet and jumped towards the portal.
Meanwhile, Knuckles had finished placing the pieces of the Master Emerald together and tried to bring power to it. The emerald started floating up. Knuckles was suddenly worried. He can no longer reach the Emerald. He jumped, but there was no luck with doing that. As a last resort, he ran to Sonic.
"Sonic! The Master Emerald!" Knuckles screamed as soon he sighted Sonic. "What about that? I thought it broke!" Sonic complained. "I don't care, just get Tails to fly to get it down!" Sonic sped towards where Tails was.
Tails was leaning on a tree. He was just staring at it ever since he came back. Sonic appeared behind Tails. "Tails!" Sonic yelled. Tails was startled and jumped high. When he came back on the grounds, Tails said "What was that for?" Sonic pointed at the Master Emerald. Tails knew he had to get it. He flew, trying to remove the pain that occurred days ago. At that moment, the emerald was too out of reach, and ended up drifting out in space. That was when Tyler came from the Master Emerald.
Tyler stared around. He was happy that he took Chris's air helmet before he left. He stared around. He saw a random concession stand. Wondering what it was, he tried to drift towards it. He accidentally pushed the Emerald back towards the planet's gravitational pull.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment