Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Consession Stand

Title says it all. Most of these characters came from Sonic X, and the legal information... I think it was the Sonic Team. Anyways, some of the characters are made up, so yeah. If it cuts off, I'm not done.

Chapter 3 - The Consession Stand

Chapter 3 - The Consession Stand
Tyler grabbed on to a post. He was waiting for anyone to arrive to finish any sort of business. After twenty minutes of complete boredom, he decides to actually read the title of the stand, which looked oddly like a lemonade stand in some movies. It reads

Information Collector
Intelligence=Wealth: The Perfect Equation!

Tyler didn't understand the name at all. "Hello?" Tyler announced, hoping someone would answer. Suddenly, a shadowy figure appeared. He looked like an animal that is furry, but that was the only way to describe him. Tyler couldn't even tell if it was a boy or a girl. It was wearing medieval body armor. It just handed a device to Tyler.
Tyler quickly pressed the power button. It said to input information. Tyler thought about it, so he put his life information along with Chris's story that he was telling. Ping! The device made noises, and ended up on a number. The number was 5520733. It also read that the higher the number, the more things it can randomly generate. Tyler spawned a space ship. The number was reduced to 2217537. Tyler thanked the clerk and left.
Meanwhile, Tails finished getting the Master Emerald. Once he was done, he went back to the tree and started moping once more. Sonic said "Get over it. Cosmo is gone. I don't think there's a way to deny that fact." Tails started crying. "There is a way... there is a way..." Tails chanted. Sonic concluded "I hope you're right.."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment