Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Flying to Marmolims

Title says it all. Most of these characters came from Sonic X, and the legal information... I think it was the Sonic Team. Anyways, some of the characters are made up, so yeah. If it cuts off, I'm not done.

Chapter 4 - Flying to Marmolims

Chapter 4 - Flying to Marmolims
Tyler had no idea how to fly. Like what he did with the portal's computer, he started button mashing. He almost gave up, until he found the manual. It said four big words on the cover.

DO NOT HIT HYPERDRIVE


Obviously, Tyler was not planning to listen to that. He hit the button and... WHOOSH!!! Before he knew it, he crashed on a planet, of unknown origin, at least in his perspective. He say aliens that, for the most part, were shorter than he was. He saw a statue of himself in the center of a town nearby the crash site. All of the aliens said in unison "Greetings from Marmolims!" Tyler skipped them and went straight for the statue.
The inscription said "Thank you for saving out planet, Sonic, Tails, Amy Rose, Cosmo, Cream, Cheese, and Chris." Tyler gasped. He didn't realize that the portal changed the age of Chris, which looked a lot like him. Tyler tried to squeeze every last drop of "usage" of the Marmolims. He asked for everything to be done for him. Ship fixed, trinkets given, money given. The provided information made the device increase its "points" up to 63527328. In the eventual fact, he had to go. Fearing what had happen, he hit hyperdrive in the opposite direction, and landed in a crater that was created. He hit the crater that Cosmo was in. Tails rushed towards the crash, planning to take his rage out on the creature that crashed on Tails's second favorite spot.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment