Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Fending Off Tails

Title says it all. Most of these characters came from Sonic X, and the legal information... I think it was the Sonic Team. Anyways, some of the characters are made up, so yeah. If it cuts off, I'm not done.

Chapter 5 - Fending Off Tails

Chapter 5 - Fending Off Tails
Obviously, Tails was not planning to let Tyler live. After all, Cosmo's life meant more than almost all of his friends. Tails flew as fast as he could. Tyler stepped out of the ship, disoriented by the crash. Tails saw Tyler. He thought it was Chris. He was badly hurt, so helping him became his dominant emotion.
Tails picked Tyler off the crash site and brought him to Cream's house. there, Vanilla can help him from there on in. Tails started walking towards the crater, looking down and letting his tears fall along the way. Tyler watched as Tails disappeared along the trail. The whole trail looked like it was moping as well. Tails never said a word.
Tyler scanned everything on the device. He tried to recall Chris's story. Then, he remembers that Cosmo was not here because she died. He continued scanning until he found what he was looking for. Bringing someone back to life costs two things: 100000000 points and a piece of DNA/RNA. He looked at his point count. He almost has to double his knowledge to have Tails completely happy. All of a sudden, Amy, Cream, Tails, Sonic, and Cheese came in.
"Hey Chris!" Everyone all sang aside from Tails. "You look really hurt from the crash. How did you come_" "I'm Tyler. Chris is my cousin.' Tyler announced. "I used Chris's portal to get here. But, that's not the point now. Can you provide all the information you know. I need it for something special." No one seemed to respond. After all, sometimes giving information isn't always a fun thing to do. So, Tyler asked everyone to just type all the information up. The device was becoming noisy. It took seconds for the device to work, and it felt like hours.
Finally, the results came in. The number is...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment