Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Final Count: The Revival

Title says it all. Most of these characters came from Sonic X, and the legal information... I think it was the Sonic Team. Anyways, some of the characters are made up, so yeah. If it cuts off, I'm not done.

Chapter 6 - Final Count: The Revival

Chapter 6 - Final Count: The Revival
The number tallied made Tyler extremely frustrated. The number was 99999999. Even a small detail could provide the needs for this problem. But, there was nothing that he can contribute, and everyone happened to disappear. He tried inputting information that he has already submitted, but it failed.
Tails came in the room, still looking like he was still crying. He tried all attempts to avoid eye-contact with Tyler. Suddenly, Tyler got a piece of information. He inputted "Tails love Cosmo." That was a lucky sense of wording, and the new number was 1000000093.
Tyler started smiling. "Tails, do you want to see Co_" Before Tyler even finished saying "Cosmo" and definitely before Tyler had time to protect himself, Tails sprinted towards Tyler. "Yes, I would LOVE that!" Tails screamed in delight. Tyler gritted his teeth in pain. Tyler said "Tails, do you have something that contains Cosmo's DNA?" Tails picked up Tyler, and started flying towards his house.
Tyler started gritting his teeth again because of the great pain he is in. When Tails reached his house, he put Tyler down in front and dashed for the plant he had. He got it, and ran back to Tyler, he was still in pain. Tyler picked up the device, and he clicked the option that allowed him to bring someone back to life. It says that they become immortal, along with anyone that has contributed information. It even allows you to place the time of life you want that person to be. She died somewhere around 14(not completely sure, please help me out on Cosmo's age of death). So, the choice is anytime before that. Tyler placed the plant on the ground. Then, he pointed a laser beam at the plant. "Fire!" Tyler commanded to no one. By this time, everyone is there. Zap!
After the dust cleared, there was something that no one could have expected. The one that was revived, was not Cosmo at all. Instead, it was Dark Oak.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment