Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Finding Out

 what would happen if the aliens stuck around after the battle with deep blue? would feelings change between Kish and Ichigo, or will she keep her trust to her boy friend?? (for got how to spell his name lol)

Chapter 1 - Finding Out

Chapter 1 - Finding Out
Six months after the battle with deep blue, everyone was in the cafe working or in Mint''s case drinking tea. Even the aliens help clean up during work hrs. When Mint asked the girls if they wanted to have a sleepover they all agreed and headed home to get there stuff and then went to Mints house. The first thing they did was layout their stuff then decided to play truth or dare. When it came to Mints turn to ask Ichigo a question, Ichigo decided to pick truth. When she heard the question "did you or do you like Kish", she didn''t know what to say. At first she didn''t want to lie to her friends but letous can blurt out things so she finaly made up her mind and said "i...i guess so" .   As the night went on it soon became morning and time to go to work. Whille they were at work they talked aboutwhat they did and how fun the party was, but when it got down to truth or dare Ichigo whent out side till she thought they were done talking about it. When she finaly came back in, evryone was either stairing at Ichigo or giving letous a evil eye look. When Kish finaly spoke up and said "is....is it true?" At first Ichigo didn''t know what he was talking about, but about a minute later she finaly figured it out. How am I going to explain this to my friends she thought.  What should i do?  

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sasusaku4eva11 on July 25, 2006, 5:57:18 AM

sasusaku4eva11 on
sasusaku4eva11hey its me i love it!!! its the start of an awesome story and i'm gonna add you to my favorite artists that way i can find you lol!

tailslilfoxgurl101 on July 22, 2006, 2:35:15 AM

tailslilfoxgurl101 on
tailslilfoxgurl101finally done hope you like the first chap. ^.^