Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - meeting a girl

evryone who waches or reads avatar last air bender can see that there is a air bender a water bender a non bender and a earth bender. but what if a fire bender joined there little group of friends? would Aang, katara, saka, and togh change the way they

Chapter 1 - meeting a girl

Chapter 1 - meeting a girl
one day when Aang, Katara, Soka, and Togh were walking in a forest and stumble upon a girl running from two men. After Aang chased off the men, Katara asked the girl for her name. she paused for a moment then said "my name is Lili. Well, Katara said, this is Aang the avatar, Soka my brother, Togh a blind earth bender, and i am Katara a water bender. At first all Lili did was stare at her for a minute, but then she got a horrified look in her eyes and took off crying.   when they finally caught up with her and asked her what was wrong, she said "i am the daughter of a fire bender that attacked your homes and kingdoms." My father died the day of attacking the water nation." Even tho i am a fire bender, i will help you defeat the fire nation." After she said this Aang had a feeling of hope to defeat the fire nation. As they started off on their journey, Lili had a horrible feeling inside her about betraying her nation and mother.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sasusaku4eva11 on July 25, 2006, 6:02:37 AM

sasusaku4eva11 on
sasusaku4eva11nice story i love avatar too!!! i didnt know you wrote this story i loved it when i first read it and now i reread it and realized you wrote this lol! the plot seems really good and your a good writer so it'll be a good story!