Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Ch. One: U.P.S

Gohan, Videl, Bolma and Vegeta go to New-Namic in search of the purple star dragon balls to restore the planet after it is poisoned. But when they get there they find out the namics have been mutated and are deadly. But what will happen when vegeta is bit

Chapter 1 - Ch. One: U.P.S

Chapter 1 - Ch. One: U.P.S


Chapter one U. P. S



Nov 21st 2067



“Ok, look, its like this:” Gohan instructed. He was showing Videl how to do an energy blast. “Ka may ha may H--” Gohan didn't get a chance to finish because the world begin to spin and turned black. Next thing he knew he was sitting on his butt looking up at a metallic dome roof.

“Gohan?” Videl's voice said beside him. “Where are we?”

“Umm. I don't know.” He stood up than helped Videl to her feet as a door in the far wall opened up and in walked a woman who was beautiful, minus the fact her three eyes where mounted on stalks, growing from her head.

“Hello my name is Selenium. You are Gohan Son and you are Videl Satin, correct?” Gohan and Videl nodded in agreement and the woman continued talking. “You are here to be offered a mission. Please follow me.” She turned and began leading them down corridor after corridor until after about ten minutes they where in what looked like the bridge of a ship.

On four fifths of the walls there was an over sized computer screen showing three faces, one a heavy set man covered in a light down of blue fur and two faces that Gohan was positive where Namics.

“Videl, long time no see.” Said the blue-furred man.

“Faerre, how've you been?”

“Exceptional, and your self?”

“Very well, and how-” The conversation was interrupted by a faux cough that came from an old woman sitting in a chair in front of the room. She was only about four feet tall but Selenium gave her a deep bow and both Gohan and Videl followed suit.

“Hello, both of you.” She said in a curt, sharp voice. “I am Bismuth. You where brought hear to be given a task. I believe you are familiar with the Namics, correct?” She nodded in Gohan's direction. When he motioned an affirmative she continued talking.

“After the disaster with Freaza a group of namics moved to another planet, relatively close to Namic. It was only about the distance from your Earth to Venus. Anyways, when they got there they elected an Elder by the name of Hafniu and he selected for second in command a Namic by the name of Tantalu. About two years ago Tantalu killed Hafniu and took over the position of Elder.

There was an uprising and he began hording food away from the villagers in a hope to, in a manner of speaking, starve out the resistance. About a month ago he developed this new chemical that he dropped on the town to destroy what food they where growing so he would be left their soul source of food.

The chemical wiped out the food but sadly he miscalculated and it took out the four thousand Namics who where living there also; himself included.”

“So were to do what?” Gohan asked.

“When Hafniu died he laid one egg, un-known to anyone but his hand servant.” She waved a hand towards the screen at the two namics. “The servant took the egg far away and raised it. And since the egg was part of his essence the dragon balls he crated before he died still remained.

I need you two, along with the others I've selected to go down to the planet, gather all eight of the purple star dragon balls and make three wishes. One: for the world to be restored, two: for all the people who where killed with the poison except Tantalu once again live and three: Hafniu to be alive and back in power. Understood?”

“Crystal.” Videl said. “ I take it the poisons dispersed?”

“Correct. I have all ready given the data the other two who will assist you. I believe you know them, Bolma Briefs and Vegeta Briefs.” She looked again at Gohan and he nodded. “Bolma has been with the U.P.S. for quite a while and her husband just recently joined.”

“U.P.S?”

“The Universal Peace Syndicate.” Bolma said, as she and Vegeta came up behind them.

“Ok, Selenium, take them to the transfer pod now, departure will be in one min-”

“Hold up!” Gohan said “I mean, um, ma'am: I haven't even said I'd go. I've got schoolwork and my mom. Mom'll kill me if I go to another planet without telling her.”

“We will send a note to your school explaining the whole ordeal. If you would like we can send you back down to earth to clear it all up with your mom, ok?”

“Ok.” Selenium lead Gohan away to send him back to Earth and Bismuth turned to Videl.

“I trust you'll have no problems with your parents, correct?”

“Nope, no problem.”

Within ten minutes Gohan was back and they were lead through the puzzling maze of hallways to a docking bay that housed a small completely circular, space ship. They got on and looked around. There was an overly large bathroom, a gym, a library with close to a million books, a large room with four futons laid out and table with chairs bolted to the floor.

At the head of the ship was the control bay. “It will take two days to reach your destination, the coordinates are--” Selenium continued for the next fifteen minutes to explain the controls to Bolma than left the ship. They where instructed to sit down and strap in as Bolma hit a large green button and the ship took off into space.



To be continued



Ok, umm, that's the end of chapter one. I have no idea where this storys going so I'm full open to ideas of suggestions or anything. PLEASE REVIEW!!!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

YukinaObbsessionist on February 12, 2006, 2:44:50 AM

YukinaObbsessionist on
YukinaObbsessionist*author+pic to favez* Your screen name rules!!!!!!!!!! hooray! Story is awesome! Must write more! YAY! *Tacklez/Hugglez* ~LUVZ~~~~~~~

Lady_Ayame316 on December 1, 2005, 6:10:43 AM

Lady_Ayame316 on
Lady_Ayame316Nice story^^Can't wait for ur other chapters!*faves*