Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - the last ball

Gohan, Videl, Bolma and Vegeta go to New-Namic in search of the purple star dragon balls to restore the planet after it is poisoned. But when they get there they find out the namics have been mutated and are deadly. But what will happen when vegeta is bit

Chapter 7 - the last ball

Chapter 7 - the last ball






Chapter seven





1:02 pm, nov 23





Vegeta was dead and there was nothing Bolma could do except wait for Gohan and Videl to return with the dragon balls. Thats it. She thought to herself. Ill help them find them. She stood and grabbed a sheet, covering her dead lovers body before leaving the room.





- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - -- - - - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - -- - - - - - - -- - - - -





Haha, got it! Gohan cried in triumph. He had swum down from the now snake free pit and retrieved their sixth dragon ball.





Great job, now lets get going. Videl took off in to the air; Gohan caught up to her with no effort and frowned. Whats wrong?





We gotta hurry, Im worried.





About Vegeta? Hell be fine.





I dont know. She looked at him. I have a bad feeling about him.





-- - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - - - -- - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - -





Bolma was leaving with dragon radar in hand when she decided she should lock the med lab door, just incase the kids came back. She didnt want them to have to see Vegeta. Her eyes filled with tears just thinking about it but she shook them away. After they found the dragon balls everything would be ok.





As she closed the door she spared one last look at her beloved. He was sitting up! For one moment she allowed herself to think he hadnt been dead, it had just been her imagination. But one look at his now entirely blackened skin and dull lifeless eyes told her it was worse. He was becoming one of the zombie creatures that had bitten him!





She backed away in alarm and ran out the door. She had already flown away in her jet copter before she remembered something. The dragon balls where inside the ship. She flew her ship back, parking in the trees just out of site of the ship. She could hear him walking around in there still somewhere in the back of the ship. Vegeta might still be remember her but she doubted it. All those Namics couldnt have been bad originally so that must mean the poison did something to them. Not wanting to take any chances quick as she could she ran in there, grabbed the bag holding the balls and ran out to her ship, taking off.




[ul]
[*]
-- - - - -- - - - -- - - -- - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - -- - - -- - -- - - -- - -- - -- - - -- - -- -




[/ul]
Got it Gohan, number seven is now accounted for. Videl said with a smile. Lets go get number eight.





Um, actually, Videl. Do you have any food on you by any chance? I didnt eat breakfast and& At his comment her own stomach growled and she pulled out her capsule box. Tada. She threw it and a fill picnic appeared. Wow Videl, youve got everything in there.





Yea, I guess so. My mom gave it to me a few days ago.





Your mom? Really? I was under the impression she wasnt um, alive.





Well&She frowned. She has a very peculiar job.





Really? What is it?





Shes Destiny.





Mm hum, and?





Never mind.




[ul]
[*]
- - - - - -- - - -- - -- - - -- - -- - -- -- - - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - -- - - -- - -- - - -- - -- - -




[/ul]
Bolma landed her ship near where a dragon ball was supposed to be located. It was another mushroom field like the one the ship had been parked in when they first landed on earth. She looked all around but didnt see it. Finally she came to the conclusion that if she didnt see it it must be on top of one of the mushrooms. Finally she narrower it down to two with the help of her radar. But how to get it down?





- - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - -- - -- - - -- - - - - - - - -- - -





Ummm, Bolma, are you ok? Gohan asked





Yes. Im fine.





Than why are you crying an kicking a mushroom.





She wiped her eyes. Vegetas dead. The dragon ball in on top of the mushroom. Videl flew up and got the ball. Do we got em all? She asked.





Yes, we just need the ones in the ship.





Got them. She pulled the bag out of the hovercraft.





Umm, Bolma. Are you sure you grabbed them all?





Ones missing.





Oh no! It must be in the ship!





So whats wrong with that? Well just go get it.





Wait, Vegetas zombies in there.





- - -- - - - -- - - - - - -- - - - -- - - - - - -- - - - - - -- - - - -- - - -- - - - - -- - - -- - - -- - - - -- - - - -





They flew over there and found the dead Vegeta, lurching around the out side of the ship. About 4 namic zombie-things where there too How do we get it? Videl whispered.





Gohan frowned. I dont know. Vegeta said these things where faster than him.





Gohan?





He didnt take his eyes off Vegeta. Yea. What is it?





Turn around.





He turned around. She and Bolma where surrounded by about 20 on them. Gohan hadnt even heard them sneak up! Gohan, catch! Videl threw him the bag. Now go get the last ball.





Are you sure? He didnt want to leave them alone with these monsters.





Well be fine. Bolma said. Just go get it.





Gohan swallowed. Ok. Ill be back. He ran towards the ship as fast as he could





























To be continued&&&&&.











Ok the next chapter will be the last.

















Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment