Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - the end

Gohan, Videl, Bolma and Vegeta go to New-Namic in search of the purple star dragon balls to restore the planet after it is poisoned. But when they get there they find out the namics have been mutated and are deadly. But what will happen when vegeta is bit

Chapter 8 - the end

Chapter 8 - the end






Chapter 8 home











Gohan ran up to the ship and was about to run in when Vegeta jumped in the front of him. Vegeta, What are you doing? Move!





SHut up BrAT. He growled.





Gohan tried to push past him but he shoved him away from the ship, hard. Gohan tripped, sprawling on his back for half a second before hopping up. Vegeta was standing next to him and Gohan made a second run for the ship. This time he made it in and Zombie Vegeta pressed the close/lock on the door. Gohan backed away from the disgusting corpse. GO get the balL. He growled. HUrRy! Gohan obeyed. He found it sitting next to the captains chair. Now he had all the balls but he couldnt set the dragon looses in the ship. Well BoY, watz taking so LOnG! Vegeta growled. COme here. Vegeta grabbed Gohans arm and they disappeared, reappearing in an empty field. Vegeta disappeared again and Gohan hurriedly set all eight balls out in a neat circle. Come out oh great dragon! Gohan commanded. Nothing happened. He smacked himself in the head. Of coarse! The dragon spoke Namic.  Gohan said as he had heard Bolma do many times.





All at once the sky turned black and bolts of silver shot out of the balls.





- -- - - -- - - -- - - -- - - - -- - -- - - - -- - - -- - - -- -- - - - - - - - -- - - -- - - - - -- - - -- - - - - --





Wat do we do wth em? One of the Namic zombies asked another. Tantalu, Videl recognized.





Tantalu smiled, showing off all his sharp, pointed yellow teeth. Well I assume your hungry. Eat em. The zombies moved closer to them, ready to pounce.





-- - - -- - - -- - --- - -- - - -- - - - -- - - -- - --- - - -- - - -- - - -- - - - - - -- -- - - - -- - - - -- - -





What is your first wish? The Great Dragon asked.





Gohan looked up at him. He was long and silver and completely covered in spines with a tail that looked like a whip. I wish all the people, Namics and animals that where killed or changed in any way due to the poison are alive again and as they where





The dragon blinked his eyes. It is done. What is your next wish?





- -- - - -- - - -- - - -- - -- -- - - -- - - -- - - - - - -- - - -- - - -- - - - -- - - - -- - - - -- - -- -- - - -





Just as the zombies lunged at them they turned back into Namics, soft green and harmless. Videl smiled. He did it Bolma! Gohan freed the dragon!





Bolma didnt have a chance to respond because at that time her prince appeared next to her and pulled her into a passionate lip locked kiss. After a minute she pulled away, gazing at his face, tears in her eyes. I love you Vegeta.





I love you to Bolma. He said and she gasped softly. He had never said that out loud. Those words sent warmth through her body and she wrapped her arms tighter around him. Take me to the ship. NOW. And show just how much





My pleasure. Vegeta said and disappeared with his trademark half smile.





Videl was left there with the newly revived namics. What happened? On e young one said. The others looked at her expectantly so she sat down to tell them the tale.





- - ---- - - - - - - - -- - - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - -- - - - -





I wish the planet was healed and there was enough food for everyone.





The dragon blinked again and fruit and trees sprung up, the grass and sky returning to the rightful colors. What is your third and final wish?





I wish Hafinu was back in power and Tantalu and all his followers containd by the U.P.S.





It is done. The dragon said. There was a flash of blinding light and than the dragon was gone. Gohan took off towards Videls kai. When he found her she was sitting cross-legged among a group of namics telling a story. When she was done he smiled. Ready to go?





Umm. Yea but- She shook her head. Never mind.





They flew to the ship and knocked on the door. A few minutes later Vegeta came to the door in his boxers. What?





Ummm. Gohan said, blushing.





We wanted to know if youre ready to go. Videl said.





Yea.





-- - - - - - -- - - - - - -- - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - -- - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - --- - - -- - - -





Half an hour later the ship was taking off and they where headed for home. So um, what happened with the zombies after I left? Gohan asked Videl with concern.





Nothing. They where gonna eat us but you saved us just in time. She smiled. By the way, how did you get the ball.





Vegeta gave it to me. He turned to Vegeta. Why werent you totally evil like the namics?





Vegeta scoffed. Told you it couldnt take over my Saiya-jin side.





3 p.m Nov 24





Well, good bye. Videl said, giving Gohan a kiss. See you around ok?





How bout Saturday? Wanna go on a date? See a movie?





Sure. Thatll be great. She smiled and flew off.





END





Ok its over. My first storys done. I promise theyll get better!





Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment