Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - the new house

a girl named fern inherits a house but strange things keep hapening.

Chapter 1 - the new house

Chapter 1 - the new house
Chapter one: the new house
Fern smiled as she stepped into her brand new house. Well not exactly brand new but her first house. She had inherited it from a recently demised great aunt and it was her first house that was completely and totally her own. As she walked around she made notes on the small clipboard of what needed to be done. The kitchen was fine, fully stocked with china. There wasn’t a dishwasher but she didn’t mind. She enjoyed hand washing them. It always gave her time to think. The dining room was spacious the wallpaper would have to come down though. It was stained and pealing. Two place settings where out. Fern frowned. Aunt Ivy had lived alone. Some how unsettled by the plates she picked them the cups and the silverware up, setting it in the sink. Than she continued her tour. The coatroom was muddy and an ugly green coat hung that she assumed was her aunts. Beside it was a small faded and dusty coat that looked like something from the fifties. Shed worry about them later. All the old ladies clothes were going to the thrift store anyways. she continued to the laundry room, the parlor, the library. In the library she found a stack of books. snow white. sleeping beautie. beautie and the beast. Aunt ivy must have loved fairy tales. 'Time to get to work' she thought. She picked up her laptop from the car and went and sat at the dinning room table, right next to two plates.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment