Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Meet the characters 1, and 2

This is a OC I made up a while ago. Okay okay my spelling and grammer arnt that great but if you only had five minutes to time this out and it was just a spur of the moment idea you would have bad spelling and grammer too!

Chapter 1 - Meet the characters 1, and 2

Chapter 1 - Meet the characters 1, and 2
A white cat with lavender hair stood outside her tent. She had gotten tired of stareing at the fabric (enchanted) walls and had steped out just to get some fresh air and check on her pet Bandito, a giant racoon  about seven feet in length and four feet  tall with the same power the cat had , time sageing a power to control time anyway the user wanted except reverseing time. A quik breeze made Rains ears twitch she had relatively big ears and the rude little boys in town would make fun of her. Rain was 16 and proud she had survived with no parents she just woke up one day and realized she was in an orphanage. Eventually she escaped found Bandito and enchanted a little place in the forest where zombies couldnt get to her.
 
 
 
more coming!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

usagi12 on March 6, 2007, 10:54:39 AM

usagi12 on
usagi12Ooh, now I really wanna fine-tune that character I was thinking of!