Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Meet characters 3 & 4!

This is a OC I made up a while ago. Okay okay my spelling and grammer arnt that great but if you only had five minutes to time this out and it was just a spur of the moment idea you would have bad spelling and grammer too!

Chapter 2 - Meet characters 3 & 4!

Chapter 2 - Meet characters 3 & 4!
A wolf stared out at the sky from the top of a mountain. He looked down to where a little white cat had bought a bit of land and set-up. The wolf remembered many battles and lots of blood shed.
In truth, he was a dragon but he was gifted with the power to turn in to the creature because of his peaceful attitude. He thought he wasnt peaceful, being able to snap necks; severe limbs and let his victims bleed to death after he disemboweled them but he didnt wish to. Perhaps that was why he was considered peaceful.
Contemplating his mistakes he didnt even look behind him when the black to almost transparent mouse walked up behind him.
 
Hello Autumnesania. He said to her
I prefer Autumn when Im in such a state. The mouse said ; After all what if I went around calling you Arkenesis in public?
 
'The difference', Arkenesis said letting out a small growl but remembered he was only growling at a child who could tear him apart,' Is that everyone remembers Arkenesis as a dragon, I would like to be called Ark.
 
"Autumn" was a entity who was once living but died during the Atlantis Earth quake 9000 years previous. She had become a powerful force from touching "the gem" a rock that caused the quake.
She had created a new life as a ten year old mouse wearing a striped pink and blue dress ALL THE TIME.
 
Ark looked down the mountain towards the land owened by the white cat.
Something moved down there.Ark said
 
Oh my. That cat better have a spell over her land. Autumn said
Why? Ark asked
Because we are in zombie land and theres so many that she doesnt have a chance without a spell !
Then we better help! Ark said as he ran towards the first corpse.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment