Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - a fight with a wolf and a mouse (rain's perspective)

This is a OC I made up a while ago. Okay okay my spelling and grammer arnt that great but if you only had five minutes to time this out and it was just a spur of the moment idea you would have bad spelling and grammer too!

Chapter 3 - a fight with a wolf and a mouse (rain's perspective)

Chapter 3 - a fight with a wolf and a mouse (rain's perspective)
Note: This is chapter is through the eyes of Rain, If you dont know who Rain is I suggest reading the first chapter you creep! I mean why would someone just start reading down the middle of page 50 if they didnt start at the beginning, it makes no sense!!!! The end.
 On with the story:
 
I was scared to look out from my tent when I saw the first hand rise from the dirt. I was scared to change time around me and grab the sword from my pet racoons collection of shiny things. I was scared to run out on to the field, faster than that famous Sly Speedy the fox racer scared to behead my first enemy. why hadnt I thought of the enchantment till today? Now I know why this huge plot of land was selling so cheap, Cuz you cant enchant this land for your life.
 
Then, the wolf came and slashed up the zombie that rised behind me, I turned just for a moment, and saw the mouse child sorceress, fighting off zombies more skillfully than anything I had ever seen before sending bursts of light from her arms, bringing them to her chest then throwing them out to her sides, sending the zombies back. And the wolf! Faster than fast and then even catching up to me while I walked at least. The reason why I moved so fast was if I hadnt said already, shift time around me.
 
Some zombies were swallowed by the ground while some still attacked, A row were right before me but a red spike hurdled through them like a shishkabob causing there defeat and my attention turned to the two figures who were killing zombies as well.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

usagi12 on March 8, 2007, 10:40:41 AM

usagi12 on
usagi12Awesome! You've convinced me-I'm definately gonna get to work on that one character! I'll pm you or call you, or both when I've figured out the details. Anyways, c ya!