Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - saved!

This is a OC I made up a while ago. Okay okay my spelling and grammer arnt that great but if you only had five minutes to time this out and it was just a spur of the moment idea you would have bad spelling and grammer too!

Chapter 4 - saved!

Chapter 4 - saved!
Rain ran faster then anything. Beheading zombies with a crude looking sword. Unfortunatly she paid more atention to the zombies then the ground before her and she tripped and fell. She shrienked back when she saw the zombie move towards her.
 
Suddenly, a red spear went through the zombie Rain turned to see where it had come from and saw a red lizard with anouther spear in his hand.
 
are you okay? the lizard asked, Ya know little ladies like you and that lil girl shouldnt be doin a mans work.
I...W....who are you?Rain asked slightly annoyed about the sexist in front of her.
Im King the warrior and I have a girlfriend named Daisy! he said.
Is that so? Where is Daisy?Then rain remembered the human female figure she saw. Never mind.
 
Why are you here?
Zombie hunting season. Why r' YOU here?
Because I live here!
YOU WHAT???

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

usagi12 on March 13, 2007, 12:28:15 PM

usagi12 on
usagi12LOL! I hate sexists....