Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - A mysterious invite

This is a OC I made up a while ago. Okay okay my spelling and grammer arnt that great but if you only had five minutes to time this out and it was just a spur of the moment idea you would have bad spelling and grammer too!

Chapter 7 - A mysterious invite

Chapter 7 - A mysterious invite
SO FAR IN THIS SERIES: Rain  s a small time sageing cat ( some call here ability "time bending") who stumbles on to trouble when her camp is attacked by a horde of zombies. A mouse goddess (disguised as a sorceress) in a ten year old body named Autumn and a dragon/wolf named Ark help defeat them along with a red sexist bearded dragon (supposed warrior) named king and Daisy, a sweet human girl. Autumn and Ark are invited to stay with Rain, so King demands shelter as well ( Daisy is included).
 
A FEW DAYS LATER
 
Rain sat by Autumn eating some odd sea creatures for breakfast. Rain and Daisy had made the breakfast by them selves since Autumn was only "a child" acording to her, King said it was little girls jobs to cook and Ark could easily break the strange stove which actually used the suns energy to cook. Autumn sat back chewing on a piece of crustacean, a piece of it sticking out of her mouth, she was almost asleep when  she suddenly sat up, her ears perked.
 
"Whats wrong Autumn?" Rain asked picking up her dish.
 "Something is coming. Something with raw energy, which means no zombies. This is pure energy..."Autumn whispered.
"soo... it could be somthin good!" Rain said enthusiastically,
"Heehee probably." Autumn said then she closed her eyes, "I know what it is!"
 
"W...what is it?" Rain asked haltingly.
 
"ITS A SPIRIT BEAST!!!"
"A what?"
"A spirit beast, an animal with no flesh. Just feathers magnetically pulled towards the creatures center where its soul is. You can even ride one."
 
Oh.
 
Then Rain saw something white over the horizon. Then it came closer at amazing speed, it was a big white feathery creature with someone riding it. It didnt have eyes  just feathers sunken down from the rest.
 
Wow....Rain exclaimed.
 
The thing stopped and the rider got off.
 
"A message from Sly Speeds company 'Why be fat when you can be speedy' Here." the rider said, tossing a hunk of rock at Rain.
 
"What is this?" Rain asked.
 
Find out for yourself. Bye bye. The rider said and disappeared along with the animal.
 
The rock shined and a foxes face appeared.
 
"THATS SLY SPEEDY!!!!!!" Rain cried.
 
~Hello. IM Sly. You and your racoon are invited to race in 'king mans bluff' tomorrow at noon. Bye now. I hope to see you tomorrow.~ The rock said and disappeared.
 
Uh....Okay?Rain said.
 
Better rest Bandito up. Autumn said.
 

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

usagi12 on April 18, 2007, 12:42:40 PM

usagi12 on
usagi12oooooh.....the suspense....