Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - The race (part 1)

This is a OC I made up a while ago. Okay okay my spelling and grammer arnt that great but if you only had five minutes to time this out and it was just a spur of the moment idea you would have bad spelling and grammer too!

Chapter 8 - The race (part 1)

Chapter 8 - The race (part 1)
Authors note: Sorry I havent written anything for so long!!! I caught something alot like the flu so I couldnt update. ON WITH ZE STOREEEEE
 
King mans bluff was basically a desert waste land that got its name for a card playing frog king (frog?!)
and was used for races much like the one Rain and Bandito were about to compete in.
It was pretty much a giant canyon that was pretty dangerouse without something to ride on.
 
Rain sat on Banditos back holding on to a diamond studed leather coler Bandito had found. She was examining the contestants, most of them riding spirit creatures except for one, A wolf girl a 6 inches taller than Rain sitting on a bat headed and winged wolf bodied creature. THe wolf girl saw Rain starring at her and grinned fiendishly. She looked like an average wolf but wasnt quite, although Rain coldnt exactly see what was different about her but she definitely was different.
Sly speedy stood before them on a tall hill...
 
"Start your animals!" Speedy yelled " Three...two....Bang!!!"

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

usagi12 on April 26, 2007, 12:21:05 PM

usagi12 on
usagi12Oooh yay! You can guess what I'm happy about, tam, but I won't spoil it for anyone else who may be reading!