Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - the race is on!

This is a OC I made up a while ago. Okay okay my spelling and grammer arnt that great but if you only had five minutes to time this out and it was just a spur of the moment idea you would have bad spelling and grammer too!

Chapter 9 - the race is on!

Chapter 9 - the race is on!
If you did not already know (which most of you dont) Bandito can run very fast. ON WITH ZE STORRIIIIIIEEEEE!!!!!!!!
 
 
A racoon and a bat/wolf thing were having a hard time passing each other, while dozens of spirit creatures lingered behind.
 
"So your that cat that lives on zombie teritory!" the wolf girl yelled.
"Uh..yeah thats me..." Rain yelled back.
"your racoon is impressive!"
"T- thanks."
"But Me and Sheruba are gonna beat you!"
"Sheruba?"
"My wolf-bat!"
"oh."
 
 
Suddenly Bandito tripped, Rain flew off and landed on Sheruba.
"Whao!" the wolf girl cried seeing as though Rain did land on her lap.
"Sorry!"Rain said
"No prob." the wolf girl said " whats your name?"
"Rain."
"Mine is Aurora. Whats your racoon's name?"
"Bandito"
"Good name."
 
Suddenly the finish line came ahead, Bandito was slightly behind Sheruba.
It was obvious that Aurora would win.
 
"Well since I won I might as well buy you and your friends dinner." Aurora said happily as they crossed the finish line.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

usagi12 on May 4, 2007, 8:52:55 AM

usagi12 on
usagi12Yay ^^