Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - and the chaos starts

This is a OC I made up a while ago. Okay okay my spelling and grammer arnt that great but if you only had five minutes to time this out and it was just a spur of the moment idea you would have bad spelling and grammer too!

Chapter 10 - and the chaos starts

Chapter 10 - and the chaos starts
"I still think you should have worn something fancier!" Autumn the mouse cried in exasperation, after all it was dinner with a wolf and wolfs were particular about how they and their friends or guests dressed. Even the warrior Ark ( who was the only wolf at the dinner supposedly besides the hostess), who normally only wore pants was wearing the most expensive clothes he had been able to buy at the market place.
" Autumn, this was the only affordable dress! Besides you don't look much better than me." Rain the cat answered in almost a mean tone.
"I know, but its spring and your wearing a summer dress! No coat either! Not even a slip underneath! You can be so disappointing!" Autumn cried in an exasperated tone again.
"How do you know im not wearing a slip?"
"Because, my dear Rain, the moon is shining strait through your skirt."
"Eh... I couldn't afford one!"
 
"wherer we goin to eat anyway? I bet its some girly place." The red sexist lizard king asked in a bored tone, "Bet its some French place we cant afford."
 
"Whats wrong with french?" A human girl named Daisy asked
 
"The food is so small." King replied.
" He has a point." Ark said in his calm way, "You may ask the waiter ' where is my steak?' and the waiter shall reply 'it is under le pea.'"
 
"Well  the restaurant is built out of fancy stone, and I know we must be near it." Rain said to no one in particular.
"How do you know?" Autumn asked
 
"Because Bandito just tore off in the direction the restaurant should be in."

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

usagi12 on May 7, 2007, 11:00:36 AM

usagi12 on
usagi12lol^^ keep writing