Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Meeting The Team

A girl with extrodinary power over snow finally gets her chance to become hokage.

Chapter 2 - Meeting The Team

Chapter 2 - Meeting The Team
Snow came to the village of leaves. She began thinking about her family ,about how they would dissaprove of her becoming hokage. But she suddenly banished that thought from her mind and headed towards the village. "Hey, Your the new kid right? She turned around to see a white haired man with a mask on. Snow nodded solemnly. "Well Im Kakashi and Im the teacher of Team 7, You're going to be in that team. Their names are Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura. In fact here they come now." She saw the three of them and nodded. They all came over and saw you with a confused look on their faces. "Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, this is your new teammate." "My names Snow Atachi." Snow said in a calm voice. "Hi! Im Sakura." a pink haired girl said to her. "And Im NARUTO UZIMAKI!!!" a blond boy said to her. ~Idiotic I suppose~ Snow thought to herself. "And this is Sasuke." Sakura pointed to a black haired boy with a blue shirt. "We dont need another teammate." Sasuke said coldly. "In that case, watch your back. Because I dont need YOUR judgement." Snow said. Sasuke looked at her for a minute and walked off. Sakura took off after Sasuke and Naruto looked at her with a smile. "Wow! You got at Sasuke! Ive tried it but it never worked like that." "Good. Now he knows who he's dealing with."

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sasukeluver on December 15, 2006, 9:48:35 AM

sasukeluver on
sasukeluverawsome write more
please?
 
-:-Blue-:-

tayloralisa on December 15, 2006, 8:00:00 AM

tayloralisa on
tayloralisaFirst story on FC.
In this case, Snow finally meets the team and Sasuke tried to get cold with her BUT Snow got a comeback and wouldnt be judged even by a hard soldier like Sasuke.