Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Next Day

A girl with extrodinary power over snow finally gets her chance to become hokage.

Chapter 3 - The Next Day

Chapter 3 - The Next Day
Snow walked with Naruto for a little while and asked him if Sasuke was like that all the time. "Yep." he said cheerfully. "Something must've happened in his past to get him that way." Snow said. "Yeah, he usually talks about killing his brother, Itachi." ~Hmmmm...that name sounds so familar~ Snow thought. Up ahead,Snow saw Sasuke and Sakura sitting under a tree. "Hey guys!!" Naruto yelled at them. "Hey." said Sakura with a sad look on her face. "Whats wrong?" Snow asked flatly. "Sasuke got cut on the way over here." "Why didnt you go for help?" asked Snow with an annoyed look on her face. "I didnt want to leave Sasuke by himself...""I bet you...did it..." Sasuke said trying to fight back the pain of the wound in his side."No. Believe me. If I did I wouldnt be over here talking to you. Now let me see the wound." Snow said. She sat down beside Sasuke and placed her hands above the wound and her hands glown the color blue. Snow had healed the wound and Sakura looked amazed. "How'd you do that!?" Sakura asked excitedly. Snow got out bandages from her back pocket and lifted Sasukes shirt. Sasuke managed to flush red. Snow placed bandages on the wound just in case she hadnt managed to heal it all the way. "There. All healed. You'll be fine, unless someone else cuts in the exact same spot.Which I say will be impossible to do cause I can tell you're such a good fighter." Sasuke flushed red. "uh, thanks...." Sasuke said while turning his head away. ~Hmmm...the sun is going down already?~ Snow thought.~I think Ill get along with my team well~

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sasukeluver on December 19, 2006, 11:19:09 AM

sasukeluver on
sasukeluverlike it
 
-:- Blue -:-

tayloralisa on December 15, 2006, 10:55:58 AM

tayloralisa on
tayloralisafinished another chapter

tayloralisa on December 15, 2006, 10:47:48 AM

tayloralisa on
tayloralisaSnow sees Sasuke wounded and heals him. I think Sasuke and Snow will get along fine 4 now....