Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The Pain:Snows1rstEmotion

A girl with extrodinary power over snow finally gets her chance to become hokage.

Chapter 5 - The Pain:Snows1rstEmotion

Chapter 5 - The Pain:Snows1rstEmotion
Snow was standing near an old swing wondering what to do next. She decided to train for the next mission her and the team may encounter cause she could already tell Kakashi sensei is a real surpriser. She began. While she was training, she didnt notice that Sasuke was watching her. "Training?" Sasuke asked obviously. Snow nodded while trying to catch her breathe. "How long were you standing there?" Snow asked. "Not long enough to see any GOOD attacks." Sasuke said with a smirk. "Your the regular heartbreaker huh?" Snow said with no show of feeling towards Sasuke. "I was going to ask if you were coming to the festival tonight." he said. "Yes, Im goi-" Thats when Snow saw spines of ice was coming towards Sasuke. She switched places with Sasuke and the spines entered her body. A look of shock came on her face, and pain rushed through her body. Snow looked at Sasuke with a look of shock on her face. "Sasuke...." Snow began to cry. As tears ran down her face, she thought to herself. ~Fear, Im afraid to die....no I cant....die!!!~ Snow fell to floor unconcious.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KH1Oblivion on December 17, 2006, 11:52:01 PM

KH1Oblivion on
KH1OblivionThis chapter was suprising. But good!!! ^_^

tayloralisa on December 16, 2006, 9:23:55 PM

tayloralisa on
tayloralisaSnows First Emotion Everybody.